Would you enjoy watching the UFC include Muay Thai fights on the same card and cage?

I don’t know about Muay Thai but some kickboxing would be cool. I always like the k-1 style shows that had dynamite and whatever the other was called.

You must be confusing Yodsanklai with Yodwicha, or who knows... Yodsanklai is the guy folding guys with body shots, dropping them with uppercuts, and catching them with hook counters as he's sliding back.

Note how well-adapted his footwork and upper-body movement are to fighting without the added protection of the smaller gloves.
EvilPiercingBarasinga.webp

He is a freakishly heavy puncher with timing and distance awareness that is exceptional for MT, not just MMA. Also, he sets up his murderous hands with kicks, so you never know what's coming. Lastly, he has an iron chin that has absorbed shots from a roided out Artur Kyshenko.

Just to clarify: we're talking full MT rules here, not some bullshit no clinch, no elbows K-1 hybrid. If you honestly thing that a guy who stopped kicking Nate because his shin hurt is going to have anything for Yod under FTR, you are crazy.
I did say Yod wins tho didn't I? And McGregor uses the same pull counters, if not better. And you're proving my point. McGregors kicking isn't as good as Yodsanklai's. Yod would put Nate in a wheelchair in full Thai rules.

Not really. I wouldn't pay for it but if it was on a free show, I guess I could have a smoke break then.

If it were in ADDITION to the card, I’d be willing to watch. But that would evolve into Muay Thai fights poaching spots on the card from MMA fights

How about ufc stops with the “badass” look n starts using a ring like a respectable promotion would?

I did say Yod wins tho didn't I? And McGregor uses the same pull counters, if not better. And you're proving my point. McGregors kicking isn't as good as Yodsanklai's. Yod would put Nate in a wheelchair in full Thai rules.

Well, I don't know if it's worth arguing about. Just wanted to point out that a) Yod has really good hands b) this would be full MT rules, so Conor couldn't really box with Yod, not unless he can deal with the the step knees, elbows, and constant barrage of kicks hammering his arm, leg or body every time he steps forward. And then there is the clinch.

Some of the guys Yod fights are unknowns, but at least they have a lot of experience in that game. I think it's asking Conor too much to step in and do well off a 3 month camp, or whatever the case may be in this fantasy matchup.

No. Leave that stuff in the Ponzi scheme known as ONE.

Also, UFC fans don’t like when mma fighters spend a lot of time feeling each other out. That’s literally the first round of like 98% of MT fights.

Yes replace the WMMA fights with some high quality muay thai.

This probably won't be a popular opinion but I think Conor would do a lot better than you think. Fighting with 4 ounces changes everything and Yod isn't particularly a great puncher. Having said that, I believe Yodsanklai still wins either by attempted murder via leg kicks or Conor getting tired and TKO'd.

Yeah... I think someone are trying to pretend they have watched Yod fight..

Yod is a very good puncher. With great power.

<JagsKiddingMe>

The average ufc fan's brain capacity doesn't reach that far. Like "huh, why is he not finishing him after knocking him down, huh why are they counting" till it leads to the obvious "huh tf is this shit, fck this

Back