Would you enact vengeance?

I didnt act anything like that. I was trying to describe the video to so eone who couldnt watch it. Wanted to make sure he knew the man who got hit was not a fighter and didnt want any kind of problem. Read my first post on page one. My point was they picked on a weak person which is what pussies do. He deserved nothing that happened to him and if i was there i would have tried to help him.

I was just trying to explain the video to someone who couldnt watch it. Wasnt trying to insult the guy who got hit. Those teens deserve their teeth knocked out. I was making it clear they picked on someone weaker than them......they didnt knock out a Hells Angel or something. They are cowards

I understand where you're coming from and didn't mean to offend you. I guess it was just the way that I read your post and being used to the typical SD posters attitude. Sorry.

Be aware of your surroundings and always be on the alert. Get your concealed handgun license.

If you are in some ghey place, that does not allow guns, carry a knife, taser, or anything that can potentially help you out.

And yes, if possible I would exact vengeance in one way or another...

In b4 thread lock. Seriously this shit happens all the time by "youths" in major cities. Call it out and you're a racist. I'm the fuck out of this thread.

You never know with these fucking kids. They are basically a gang and probably have more people to back them up in response to you taking revenge. Then you have to worry about them attacking your home, property, potentially family, and the revenge you got on a few of them doesnt justify causing a war. These people are mental enough to attack someone for no reason. I would try to beat their asses defending myself on the spot, but I wouldnt want to start a back and forth situation like that. The guy was prepared for the second encounter which is all he can really do.

You never know with these fucking kids. They are basically a gang and probably have more people to back them up in response to you taking revenge. Then you have to worry about them attacking your home, property, potentially family, and the revenge you got on a few of them doesnt justify causing a war. These people are mental enough to attack someone for no reason. I would try to beat their asses defending myself on the spot, but I wouldnt want to start a back and forth situation like that. The guy was prepared for the second encounter which is all he can really do.

This. You aren't going to out-psycho and intimidate people who brutally assault strangers for fun and enjoyment. One thing the criminal "youths" seem to have a lot of is criminal "cousins" and "uncles" and whatnot. I work at a high school and last year we had a carload come to our school: we are talking grown (physically, not mentally) men in their 20's and 30's who showed up in the commons of a fucking HIGH SCHOOL and started throwing haymakers, even hitting girls. It even led to a car chase. You can't really "teach a lesson" to a subset of people unwilling to learn.

Carry a knife or a gun and do what needs to done.
If their are no pacts between lions and men then why should there be with humans and hyenas?

I actually forgot about this but a couple months ago a group of 3 youths tried to cut me off and suckerpunch me. If you've been punched a lot you know the signs when this is going to happen with approximately 100% certainty.

The lead one with the sly look must not have liked what he saw last second, perhaps the building look of anticipatory glee on my visage, because he adjusted awkwardly and backed back up into his little 16 year old homies and they had to promptly re-route from their current homed-in collision course with me and back into their previous passing path.

This last part of the story bothered me at the time, but not in the way I would have expected. I was looking forward to a friendly (on my side) sparring match (likely abrupt in duration, as I am easily 2-3 weight classes above each of them and they were walking in a line). Those poor kids just wanted some attention and I was more than glad to bless them with it

Yes. In a cold insidious manner.

I'd figure out a way to make their lives hell without ever laying a finger on them. Steal their phone and make a few calls, hack their FB and turn their friends into enemies, get their mom evicted from her apartment, ect ect

The biggest deal for me is that they went back and tried to do it again. Obviously, they've got no remorse for what they did wrong. If they felt bad and wanted to repent, it would be a different story.

Yeah, what a fail for the system. It just reinforced their perception that they're unaccountable for their actions.

I'm not sure why, but hoodlum types are often scared of big dogs. I'm by no means a big guy, but when I'm out with my dog, I have never been fucked with. I've only gotten into trouble when she wasn't there.

Back