Would you eat cultured meat - meat without cows?

And 6000 years ago bread was flat because spontaneous fermentation is unpredictable , it will never leaven a bread comparible to commercial bread and i've repeated this over and over again . You seem to think this is because evil corporations want to poison people when in fact they don't rely on those methods because they're unpredictable and yield a inferior product .

I'm done discussing this topic with you.

If you think commercial wonder bread is better product thsn home made artisan bread than you're an idiot. It's that simple. I can't even spare another second on you.

Commercial bread is inferior in every way possible. Do you know how I know that, because 6000 years of bread making has shown the world that.

That's like saying Campbell's soup is Better than home made soup.

news flash NOTHING at the supermarket is better than what a cook can make at home.

as if cows are natural these days lol
they are pumped full of steroids and antibiotics. there is nothing natural about them.

Spot on.

why do people think eating cows pumped full of chemicals would be good to eat.

I'm done discussing this topic with you.

If you think commercial wonder bread is better product thsn home made artisan bread than you're an idiot. It's that simple. I can't even spare another second on you.

Commercial bread is inferior in every way possible. Do you know how I know that, because 6000 years of bread making has shown the world that.

That's like saying Campbell's soup is Better than home made soup.

news flash NOTHING at the supermarket is better than what a cook can make at home.
I said none of these things but you have made no point at all . Your point wasn't that artsian bread was better than wonder bread , it was that corporations made bread unhealthy . Your argument kept changing because your point was discredited .

I said none of these things but you have made no point at all . Your point wasn't that artsian bread was better than wonder bread , it was that corporations made bread unhealthy . Your argument kept changing because your point was discredited .

But they did.

Refined white flour is unhealthy. That's why the companies have to add the vitamins to the mixture. Because it had none once they were done with it. Unlike fresh made bread, preapred with properly milled flour. The minerals aren't lost but gained through the fermenting process. Like sourdough.

It's fairly common knowledge and widely accepted ultra refined white flour isn't great to eat.

Youre being obtuse for no reason.

But they did.

Refined white flour is unhealthy. That's why the companies have to add the vitamins to the mixture. Because it had none once they were done with it. Unlike fresh made bread, preapred with properly milled flour. The minerals aren't lost but gained through the fermenting process. Like sourdough.

It's fairly common knowledge and widely accepted ultra refined white flour isn't great to eat.

Youre being obtuse for no reason.
Corporations do sell many bad products but they didn't ruin the pre-existing cause of that which is storing grain and processing flour . That process existed long before wonder bread ever existed . This is my point and why your point makes little sense .

You're trying to shortcut the argument by comparing a wonderbread type product to a artisan bread and say that because wonder bread isn't as good and is produced by a corporation , that corporations ruined bread .

Further , very few artisan bread makers grind their own wheat berries . The process is long and time consuming to wash and dry the wheat berries before grinding , which still does an inferior job cleaning because they are riddled with many chemicals to preserve them . The problem as I've stated is not corporations making bread , it is the industry processes of extending storability of grains and flour . This is not necessarily based on evils either but wheat has always been an unstable crop and storing and preserving it has always been wrought with problems .

Back