Would you do this job for 5 million per year?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Someone knocks on your door.. you open it and in front of you stands a wizard. The wizard has on his hand a piece of paper and a pen. He offers you a proposition... a job paying 5 million US dollars per year for a minimum of 5 years. Tax free.

The job is as pictured. You are a fruit seller in war torn Syria. Work will be 7 hours a day with 1 hour paid lunch break. It's a 9am to 5pm job, 40 hours a week. You get weekends off. At 9am, you will be instantly teleported safely to your job location, which is as pictured. There's a magical porta potty in behind the rubble where you can do your #1s and #2s. You cannot enter the porta potty if you don't need to go and it ejects you safely out soon after you're done doing your business.

The contract states you have to work this job for 5 years selling fruit to whoever wants to buy.

You are given 2 weeks paid vacation on the first year, 3 weeks on the 2nd year, and so on... You are allowed 10 sick days per year.

You can take a laptop with you for when business is slow. You will have access to the internet and there's a comfy chair behind that fruit stand.

nrTbsW4.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, in a heartbeat. It's only Syria.

Theres no way I'm trusting a wizard, so i would turn it down.

I also don't really want PTSD so that people can eat fruit.

Sure. Why not?

Yes, you should do it TS Good luck

Sigh. Yeah I'd do it fuck it.

I have a few questions;

- Who is this wizard?
- What does he have to gain from me selling fruit in a war torn country?
- Who is supplying the fruit?
- Where do the proceeds of sold fruit go?
- why did the wizard choose me, a tall white, English speaking, non Islamic man for this sensitive fruit selling endeavor?

Easy money, man. I'm always prepared. Some even say I'm too prepared.

MS27JJ.gif

Hell yea id be selling so much fruit that no one would have time for fighting

Yes, use some of the loot to pay for security detail for wherever I will be, pocket the rest.

Back