Would you date that girl?

Lint

jmp dword ptr [ebp+8]
@Black
Reaction score
homem%2Bdescobre%2Bque%2Bnamorada%2B%25C3%25A9%2Btrvesti-.jpg

I'll be honest here: She's prettier than most if not all girls I've dated and regardless of what I'd do under STP, if a girl like that talks to drunk me @ nightclub I kiss her straight away.

According to the news her heterosexual boyfriend took 4 months before finding out she was, originally, a he, and after that he kept it steady as she goes. That part sounds a little shady tbh.

Do you guys think you could tell the difference from that girl to a cis one while at a night club, loud music, beer and stuff?

To answer your question.. yes! But I'd have to be drunk 24/7

Ahhhhh the gay test.

No, I would not. I’m into women

She would fool tons of guys I’m sure.

The hair never lies.

Males and Females produce pheromones from their skin glands by excreting sweat and oil.

Wanna find out if it's a guy? Smell her hair

The hair never lies.

Males and Females produce pheromones from their skin glands by excreting sweat and oil.

Wanna find out if it's a guy? Smell her hair
I'm really creepied out here, you smell the hair of every girl you meet before kissing?

I like my lgbtq women fully..... equipped

I'm really creepied out here, you smell the hair of every girl you meet before kissing?

Why not?
If you go for a hug, you can instantly smell her hair.
If I can't stand her smell, I won't even attempt to kiss her.

We're all mammals you know!
You think humans are the only species that smell their mates?

Last edited:
Why not?
If I can't stand her smell, I won't even attempt to kiss her.

We're all mammals you know!
You think humans are the only species that smell their mates?
You either have a far better nose than most people or people around your house are not much too fond of using perfumes lol
I think humans are the only specie that won't smell their mates, but all in all I just found it curious what you said, that's the kind of answer I wanted

I honestly believe that girl can fool most heterosexual males on Sherdog under proper/usual night dating circumstances, and the only ones who would not be fooled most likely are not hetero as well.

homem%2Bdescobre%2Bque%2Bnamorada%2B%25C3%25A9%2Btrvesti-.jpg

I'll be honest here: She's prettier than most if not all girls I've dated and regardless of what I'd do under STP, if a girl like that talks to drunk me @ nightclub I kiss her straight away.

According to the news her heterosexual boyfriend took 4 months before finding out she was, originally, a he, and after that he kept it steady as she goes. That part sounds a little shady tbh.

Do you guys think you could tell the difference from that girl to a cis one while at a night club, loud music, beer and stuff?

She looks very plastic. That doesn’t do it for me with real women so it certainly isn’t going to work here. The guys who idealize girls who look like this may have a bit of a conundrum on their hands

Does it make me gay if I find feminine features to be attractive?

She looks very plastic. That doesn’t do it for me with real women so it certainly isn’t going to work here.
Very is a bit of a stretch, but the picture on the right side do seem like a person who visits the plastic surgeon on a regular basis, the left one though seems perfect to me, like I said: That girl looks better than most if not all girls I did.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: Pointy elbows :eek:

Back