Would you date a woman taller than you?

Would you date a woman taller than you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
dated a tiny chick before 4'10? man i felt a dam pedo even tho she was 25. neva again

My gut instinct is to say "yes," but I really wonder if that'd get old after a while. Walking in the park, shopping, etc. and your girl always towers over you. As a f*ck buddy, sure... why not? But as a serious partner? idon'tknowjeff.gif

The good news is, it'd be good for the height of your potential offspring though.

Yeah sure, don't see a lot of girls taller than I am though.

Dated one that was eye to eye with me and she'd often wear hill that made her taller. I didn't mind it at all

Not only would I do it, it's my preference. I'm a 6' manlet, tallest I dated was 6' 3". I settled on a wife who's 5' 10", we both wish the other was taller but marriage is made of compromise, right?

Not only would I do it, it's my preference. I'm a 6' manlet, tallest I dated was 6' 3". I settled on a wife who's 5' 10", we both wish the other was taller but marriage is made of compromise, right?

Unless you're in The Netherlands or something you're still going to be taller than most people. I mean if you are a legit six footer, not the "add 2 inches to my height" like most males.

And your wife wants an NBA player or something?

I'd like to be a small dude next to a big woman. They either think you got a 12" shlong or packet full of cash. Either way. Cant lose.

Unfortunately never has that pleasure being typical Sherdog super heavy weight.

72790203_8.jpg

Unless you're in The Netherlands or something you're still going to be taller than most people. I mean if you are a legit six footer, not the "add 2 inches to my height" like most males.

And your wife wants an NBA player or something?
Yeah, and I don't want to be any shorter than I am. One of many examples of the universe's cruel sense of humor, doomed to dissatisfaction.

As far as my wife is concerned, if I've learned anything from having a taste for Amazons, it's been that they want more than anything to feel small in a relationship. All eyes are usually on them when they walk in to a room, so it's comforting to have someone next to them that makes them seem relatively normal.

Sad though because it's as much an insecurity as any short dude with a Napoleon complex. I think those standards of beauty affect women more, not sure why though. Maybe because a short guy has ways to compensate for what he feels he lacks in masculinity, a tall girl can never really compensate with extra feminity in the same way.

Back