Would you date a short 5'1 muscular chick with thick thighs and butt?

Without a moment's hesitation.

This was one of the easiest questions I've had to answer on the Berry.

I'm confused. I'd literally marry her right this very moment. Not even a question. I'd marry her and have her sign a prenup in which if she requested a divorce, she'd be forced to marry me again. She's beyond perfect. She's godlike
tenor.gif

there are a lot of gay dudes in here though claiming she look like a mans face lol

wtf if thats a mans face i wonder what a man looks like to these guys cause men have masculine jaws and stubble

What tf kinda evolutionary mishap occurred that we now have so many dudes complaining about chicks with asses and child-bearing hips?

*mocking tone*

She's too thick. Her ass is too big.

Dafuq?

What tf kinda evolutionary mishap occurred that we now have so many dudes complaining about chicks with asses and child-bearing hips?

*mocking tone*

She's too thick. Her ass is too big.

Dafuq?
very strange man Im guessing they dont interact with real world women and most of the females they looked at are on tv or internet and magazines with fake tits and airbrushed.

what kinda of :eek::eek::eek:g question is that? of course i'd date her, any straight man would, in fact, i'd eat her anus for dinner like 5months straight and not get bored....smh

i once loved a Taiwanese woman with those measurements. yu-uh-umm.

what kinda of :eek::eek::eek:g question is that? of course i'd date her, any straight man would, in fact, i'd eat her anus for dinner like 5months straight and not get bored....smh
I had to ask becuase some of these guys on here said she is ugly or looks like a man or is too fat. they find girls like this attractive
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not gay, so of course I would hang out with that girl.

Lol at people saying no, that's some epic fight-for-your-life sex battle right there, point your dick and charge
<Ned01>

If she looks like Michelle Waterson yeah. Is Karate Hottie considered a short and muscular woman?

Muscular lower body good.

Muscular upper body not so good.

Brazilian women know this.

No

But i would date the 6 foot 5 ,230 pound fat girl that i made out with in a club once

Back