Would you date a short 5'1 muscular chick with thick thighs and butt?

shes a little bigger through the thighs and butt than my first wife, but would inflict the full 30 seconds of disappointment on her.......... a lot.

I screwed the silver medalist in European Weightlifting Championship. She had similar build.When your girl has strong hips, butt and back, it is very nice.

well i guess she could turn out to be fat when she's 45, but in the meantime, i'll stick my dick in her if those soyboys from that other forum aren't interested.

A chick like this she likes to lift heavy weights, She is 5 foot 1 and 125 pounds. I saw some guys on another forum calling her fat and said she will get fat by 45, I never understood guys who say that why are they worried about 20 years down the line makes no sense.
884d2ee494b1352d1faf47a25266db63.jpg

OGLwc5S.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2dba2d63c063c9e8634390fa910fe752.jpg

Elena-Soboleva.07.jpg

1094691.jpg

Elena-Soboleva.10-820x1024.jpg

Damn

This isn't hot potato. You can't just hand that back

Edit.. Just realized that's the Yoko Ono Sunshine Band version.. Here's the original. Watch them both and start your day right you heathens

Last edited:

Edit.. Just realized that's the Yoko Ono Sunshine Band version.. Here's the original. Watch them both and start your day right you heathens

Weak Shit.

Get Ready to Wiggle > Hot Potato

ze.gif

I'm not too into super muscular girls, but I love nice thighs and booty. Chick in the OP could get the D repeatedly

This type of woman's build does nothing for me. If a girl is that short, she should be as slim as possible. Nothing sexier than long, feminine legs and great hips on a woman. But the standards of beauty change constantly, I've noticed a lot of popular girls today are borderline dwarfs.

I would but I also have a thing for Anne Bowlby(Miss Carrie June), having trouble finding a good link to an ass pic so be a big boy and Google, but yeah her ass and body are on point to me.
tumblr_p19ou8lYAY1rqlia6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_oz1y7lyEyF1rqlia6o1_400.jpg
key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu

Girl on the OP isn't that hot, but this girl is very nice. Long slender, weak limbs? Nah. Strong thighs wrapped around you however....damn...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back