Would you date a short 5'1 muscular chick with thick thighs and butt?

Yes, but not that one. She doesn't have a cute face. It's very manly. Ahhhhhh, who am I kidding , I'd love to have a go at her :) I like thick and curves.

I love a short guy with big penis

hQ7.gif

7d5f7d0f720f84c607e2b55cbf6b7a24.gif

TqZ19DJ.gif

original.gif

866ff7c0d5c96789708fd705bdc66538.gif

*Fixed*

She can sit on my face and smother me to death

Tidwell takes his bro's to the strip club and stares at their crotch to see if they are hard.
Thats a god damn good bro if you ask me

Seeking only to find your preference..dont get hard for a brunette? Tidwell brings on the blonde..

Elbow herpes, a manlet oven, and not even short enough to tick the "#43 - wee folk" box off the list.

0/10.

Lol at manlet oven. My Mom is 5'0'' and my Dad is 6'1" I guess I'm lucky I turned out 5'10"

I would but I also have a thing for Anne Bowlby(Miss Carrie June), having trouble finding a good link to an ass pic so be a big boy and Google, but yeah her ass and body are on point to me.
tumblr_p19ou8lYAY1rqlia6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_oz1y7lyEyF1rqlia6o1_400.jpg
key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu

She'd have the proportions of a dwarf, not my thing.

I don't mind this chick. But something turns me off about really muscular chicks.

Not if she squats more than me. I need to be the man of the house.
Irrelevant.

If your woman is better at squatting than you, it's a good sign.
A straight man doesn't need to squat.

What are you trying to do?
Squat down and clean the floor?
Squat on a penis?

I would but I also have a thing for Anne Bowlby(Miss Carrie June), having trouble finding a good link to an ass pic so be a big boy and Google, but yeah her ass and body are on point to me.
tumblr_p19ou8lYAY1rqlia6o1_400.jpg
tumblr_oz1y7lyEyF1rqlia6o1_400.jpg
key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu
Now this is an improvement. She's probably 10 years younger than the OP though.

I mean if she had a dick, what’s the problem? Right @Zer ?

A chick like this she likes to lift heavy weights, She is 5 foot 1 and 125 pounds. I saw some guys on another forum calling her fat and said she will get fat by 45, I never understood guys who say that why are they worried about 20 years down the line makes no sense.
884d2ee494b1352d1faf47a25266db63.jpg

OGLwc5S.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

2dba2d63c063c9e8634390fa910fe752.jpg

Elena-Soboleva.07.jpg

1094691.jpg

Elena-Soboleva.10-820x1024.jpg

I dated a chick I was training with that was built like her but didn't have even this chicks level face cuteness.

It was fun, and I'd totally hit it again.

Stats say 5'4.
She on that UFC height inflation? those little ass legs, the 5 foot 1 girl I posted looks to have normal sized legs compared to that one
That chick looks like Tecia torres type dwarf body.

I imagine some men will be put off by her clitdick

If she put on a pair of 4oz gloves, she'd be in the top 5 hottest women in wmma, and we'd be in a much larger thread, with white knights left and right, nothing about this chick is off putting enough that'd I'd steer clear, not the huge legs, the 16 inch height difference or her ass.

Last edited:
She on that UFC height inflation? those little ass legs, the 5 foot 1 girl I posted looks to have normal sized legs compared to that one
That chick looks like Tecia torres type dwarf body.
Realistically from what I've seen on her Instagram posts she's prob 5'2" tops. She's cute as hell but yeah she's built a little too solid for some guys taste. I get it.

Back