Would you date a short 5'1 muscular chick with thick thighs and butt?

Why does the opinion of other guys matter to who you want to fuck or not?

Also, dating? You know nothing about that random chick to throw around 'dating'. Call it like it is, fucking. Don't beat around the bushes like a wuss.
You sound anti social

whose alt is this? please respect women okay, there is more to women than just fucking like companionship and affection, are you a primitive psychopath?

You sound anti social

whose alt is this?

But seriously, do you get off when you get approval and encouragements from other dudes on if a girl is acceptable to bang or not?

Read what you wrote and tell me that it's not fucked up. Sounds extremely cuck as fuck.

But seriously, do you get off when you get approval and encouragements from other dudes on if a girl is acceptable to bang or not?

Read what you wrote and tell me that it's not fucked up. Sounds extremely cuck as fuck.
hot dam you responded fast I wasn't even finished with my reply and you quoted it quickly

Pass. Looks manly. Shes got the legs of a 6'5 football player.

Tidwell takes his bro's to the strip club and stares at their crotch to see if they are hard.

hot dam you responded fast I wasn't even finished with my reply and you quoted it quickly

"Hey guys some random dudes said she's going to be fat in 20 years, but it's still okay for me to want to bang her, right???"

This is embarrassing. Yes, I will bang properly so you can move aside while waiting for other dude's approval while I am banging the shit out of that girl.

Also 'dating' for fuck's sake.

Fuck her, yes.

Date her, no.

"Hey guys some random dudes said she's going to be fat in 20 years, but it's still okay for me to want to bang her, right???"

This is embarrassing. Yes, I will bang properly so you can move aside while waiting for other dude's approval while I am banging the shit out of that girl.

giphy.gif

I would eat her ass faster than you can could hand me the spoon!

<24><{ByeHomer}>

sure. by the time she is 45 I will also dump her for a 25 year old so who cares.

I prefer the leaner ones like my avatar.
Holy shit I just realized that's Rose, I honestly thought it was a dude, no joke.

I'm not sure about it, there's something weird about that girl. Her legs look fat but the rest of her body is ripped. I'm afraid she might be injecting something on her legs.

What kind of question is that? Everyone would. I'm 6'4" and have hooked up with a girl just over 5', thick softball legs... not my preference but it's a no brained...

I reported everyone saying “no”

Back