Would you charge your Tesla here?

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
4MRbay1Oq5sGA5fv0lTgA8qD68aQZJEWHj78MWIruRBIQ8IMGCgNMlwsW6EGcd8wLInNp65wIP-P5w=s882-nd

I do believe electric car is the future, and as adoption rate continues to increase, and more charging station become available, the range anxiety will continue to fade. I hope Tesla merge its solar roof tech with electric car in the future though. Imagine having the roof of the car to be solar panels, it will help extend the range of the vehicles.

Someone will prolly come beat you up and then drown you in the water for being a queer

Why do people hate Teslas so much?

There are so many videos (due to Teslas having active cameras all over the car) of random people keying, smashing windows, and even pissing on Teslas. Road rage videos where Tesla drivers are minding their own business and dorks in retarded trucks try to flex.

I don't get it.

I do believe electric car is the future, and as adoption rate continues to increase, and more charging station become available, the range anxiety will continue to fade. I hope Tesla merge its solar roof tech with electric car in the future though. Imagine having the roof of the car to be solar panels, it will help extend the range of the vehicles.

Yeah and increase self sufficiency? How are they gonna profit off that?

There are so many videos (due to Teslas having active cameras all over the car) of random people keying, smashing windows, and even pissing on Teslas. Road rage videos where Tesla drivers are minding their own business and dorks in retarded trucks try to flex.

I don't get it.
Because of shit like this
vyi4axutm7g41.jpg

No knock on the cars themselves, but their cult fan base are doing more harm than good and turning potential buyers off.

I don't get it.
The simple version is probably that people fear difference and change.

As an aside, I'm surprised Beamer owners don't get more hate

<DirkMavs>

...or maybe they do, I dunno

Electric cars make up a minuscule percentage of the vehicles on the road. As that increases, the competition for the components for batteries will increase. Supply and demand suggests that battery prices will skyrocket.

I don't get it.
Maybe because they have cameras all over the car and many other cars don't?

Maybe because they have cameras all over the car and many other cars don't?

Well that's why there is video, sure.

But it's just so prevalent and often for no reason. Most recently I saw some douchebag break off the charge thing while it was docked to the car.

The video had no context and looks like he was just being a prick. Or groups of truck drivers parking their lil dick machines in charger spaces in some sort of weird protesting circle jerk.

I don't get it.
Tesla have become a symbol of the left/right divide in America when it comes to Environmental issues.

Sadly many Trumpsters see 'support of the environment' as a 'left' and 'pussy' thing worthy of scorn and ridicule.

Well that's why there is video, sure.

But it's just so prevalent and often for no reason. Most recently I saw some douchebag break off the charge thing while it was docked to the car.

The video had no context and looks like he was just being a prick. Or groups of truck drivers parking their lil dick machines in charger spaces in some sort of weird protesting circle jerk.
I'm just thinking it happens to a lot of other cars, we just don't see the video of it.

I'm just thinking it happens to a lot of other cars, we just don't see the video of it.

Sure, but the Tesla hate is specific. Someone getting their 1998 Toyota Corolla keyed isn't because someone hates Corollas.

Yes, If I needed to charge. Or I would at least attempt to charge.

Sure, but the Tesla hate is specific. Someone getting their 1998 Toyota Corolla keyed isn't because someone hates Corollas.

I have a downpayment on the Midrange Cybertruck, good luck keying that!

Is that a Photoshop?

Seems like an odd place for all those chargers... Usually they are placed on paved areas and not in grass fields.

Back