Would you call the cops on loud neighbors?

Ok then try to stay away from all those filthy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and say hi to all the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s for me.

<LucyBless>

Okay okay you got me.

It was wrong for Bobby to make fun of your particular demographic as well.

Will that be enough to stop your mudflaps ftom quivering?

Okay okay you got me.

It was wrong for Bobby to make fun of your particular demographic as well.

Will that be enough to stop your mudflaps ftom quivering?

Ok i am going to go out on a huge limb here and assume you are black and you are assuming i am gay.

in reference to your posts you do realize that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s can be :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s too.

or has that concept not crossed your simple mind?

Calling cops on this shit does nothing anyway.
My wife found out the hard way until our neighbors were finally evicted (long ass story but cops did nothing with over 250 recordings of "help he is beating me" and hide the coke").

Handle your own problems with these noisy neighnors. Break their face.

Ok i am going to go out on a huge limb here and assume you are black and you are assuming i am gay.

in reference to your posts you do realize that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s can be :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s too.

or has that concept not crossed your simple mind?

You'll get over it eventually.

As they say:

It gets better.

I depends on the origin and source of the loudness. If it's just some good ole Americans blasting Nickelback or Creed and having some drinks and maybe getting a little rowdy, nothing wrong with that. A bunch of crackheads though, bumping that thump thump crap, you bet your ass I'm calling the cops.

Not on one night, if it was constant I may. I've lived in the same house my whole life (bought the family home from the parents) and my neighbour never told my parents about my parties when I was a teen and they were away, and never complained about the noise. So I can never complain against them!

man-with-long-head-wound-and-stitches-BRB08W.jpg

Well aint special?

Good for you, bud. Keep fighting the good fight.

With Noobs like you hanging around i'm sure i'll do just fine.

you were an easy mark.

thanks for the lulz

<45>

Back