Would you call the cops on loud neighbors?

The proper way to deal with a loud neighbor is this

put your pistol in your waistband and go over there and as politely as possible tell them you gotta be up in a few hours and you would really like them to turn it down and be quiet then leave

I it persists ask them again and if they still keep it up you can call it in guilt free

The pistol isnt there for any other reason than you dont know who you are dealing with and they may be drunk and violent but it otherwise should play no role in how you handle things
What if the neighbour confronts you and gets in your face? Are you allowed to shoot him in the balls?

The scenario's not happening to me btw, just a topic or discussion.
giphy.gif

To answer the OP it would depend on if it was ongoing or not. If it was just one night of loudness i would certainly not call the po po!

I never do but that is only because my neighbors only throw a party once a month and that is the only time they are loud. I used to have a neighbor whose dogs never stopped barking that was a lot worse. motorcycles speeding through my neighborhood is a bigger nuisance.

What about a note that says "can you keep it down?" respectfullyrespectfully and call the cops if they persist.

Quote me saying it then. Ill wait.

"I admit to totally misinterpeting your post

smh"

One of the very few times I've honetly felt embarrassed about a post I made on Sherdog.

You have my unconditional apology.

Keep Well.

Only two posts you made seems as if there should have been another one before that. I sense some fuckery going on here.
o_O

So we're not okay with "naggers" (understandable), but we are okay with ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s"? That's pretty fucked up. I thought we had a nicer crowd here. (Well, "nice" probably isn't the right word to use for Sherdoggers, but you know what I mean.)

Snitches get stitches

If it’s a work night I’d have no problem walking over to any of my neighbors and asking them to chill out. I live in a really good area where my neighbors would be more than reasonable.

I grew up however in a neighborhood where you’d better be ready for a confrontation depending on the neighbor. But I was never really worried about that either.

All that said, I’ve never in my life gotten cops involved over these types of things. I’d try communicating directly 1st with them before escalating the situation.

I honestly don't like the idea of tattle-telling to cops over every little thing. Especially in this day and age where a simple complaint could escalate.

With that said, we live in a day and age where people are scared to approach others for simple requests. Nowadays, if you ask someone down the block to lower their music they might snap at you

"I ain't lowering shit! Who do you think you are telling me what tf to do?!"

By that time, if you call the police, they'll know it's you.

For most people, if they've ever gotten snitched on they'd probably ask:

"Why didn't they just come to me?!"

But everyone thinks they're more approachable than they really are.

Where do you stand? Is it better to talk to someone or call the cops?
ReasonablePeacefulIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

How loud? I am from latin america and live here. Anywhere i go is loud by like anglo or white german people standards.

Loud music
Fireworks
Shouting
Dogs barking

Standard

"I admit to totally misinterpeting your post

smh"

Only two posts you made seems as if there should have been another one before that. I sense some fuckery going on here.
o_O

Lol

Its a relief that im not the only one making an ass out of myself itt.

Bye

What if the neighbour confronts you and gets in your face? Are you allowed to shoot him in the balls?

then ill leave and call the police if its an option... if not no i would aim center mass

But only if there wasnt any other choice

Back