Would you buy Shogun vs Rampage 2 as a main event to a PPV nowadays?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, would u guys buy a shogun rampage ppv nowadays? remember, its a classic afterall :)!

No, Mr. Joe Silva and Dana

Make it a opener fight in a card that provides TWO championship fights

I could see it as a co main event but headlining. Nope

Lol no. Maybe to headline a prelim before the ppv

Nah. I doubt the UFC would do it either. I'd be fine with it headlining a Fight Night card or a PPV co-main event.

Co main or 3rd fight on a good card.

On free tv sure.

It's 2015.

Nope. Only suitable to be a co-main for Fight Night or Canadian card.

Unrealistic question..Today Quinton v. Shogun wouldnt even be entertained as a ppv main event..Fight night main event,maybe.

It's the kind of fight you put before a "Ronda vs. Anyone but Cyborg" match in order to mask the fact that Ronda doesn't sell.

I don't buy a ppv based purely on the main event, TS. This is a forum for people who supposedly follow the sport, not just stupid advertisements. So your question really means nothing.

Solid main event.... for fight nigt or fox cards

Fun co-main event for UFC Japan or a main event of a Fight Night.

If they put it on free TV, I would be willing to bet it would be the highest rated fight in Fight Night history.

It depends on the undercard. If Page/Shogun 2 is the main event than it's safe to assume that there is no other star power on the card. This doesn't bother me as long as there are some interesting prospect/contender fights on the rest of the card. You know, your Robert Whittakers, Mirsad Bektics, Mairbek Taisomovs of the roster.

Back