Would you buy all women PPV card?

Have you ever heard of WNBA..fans are ecstatic
doing just as well as their counterpart NBA

Already did, with every Invicta card.

People who missed out on that boat gonna be talking out of their asses when the SW takes the UFC by storm.

I have no interest in either basketball or baseball, and my interest in women's MMA comes not from political correctness, but from being a fan of both MMA and women.

yeah I mean, I'm with you. I too enjoy watching WMMA when they're at the level of Rousey, Tate, etc. I just get annoyed when people use political correctness as the main body of their argument about why a product "should" sell.

Have you ever heard of WNBA..fans are ecstatic
doing just as well as their counterpart NBA

If you came here to talk basketball, you're in the wrong place. This right here is a Mixed Martial Arts forum.

I stopped ordering PPV's where even 1 fight is booked..

Quite frankly I don't wanna watch women fight, just like I don't wanna watch them play softball, tennis, or basketball either. If im gonna watch sports why watch them when over at the men's its just 50 levels higher.

sloth-no.gif

It'd be interesting to see the PPV buys for an all women ufc card. Probably going to be less than 5000 without Ronda and maybe like 50k with Ronda.

I won't buy a card with one woman fight on it. That shit is a joke

If we're talking a UFC PPV then absolutely not.

Invicta, maybe but that's iPPV.

If the good match ups were on it, I would have the same propensity to buy it as a male card with equivalent match ups.

I don't mind WMMA but no, I wouldn't buy an all-women MMA card. One WMMA fight per event is fine.

It wouldn't happen but I'd buy it if the card was right.

Rousey vs Cyborg (135 title)
Carano vs Ali (money fight)
Calderwood vs Esparza (115 title)
Tate vs Holm

Of course this is a dream card. Laila Ali would never fight MMA.

Back