Would you buy all women PPV card?

Oh lawd no. I refuse to pay for any event with the women headlining/co-headlining and usually play candy crush or go for a smoke during any girl fight.

Bwahahaha...

$70 bucks for a Carmouche, Kaufmann and McMannn fight plus another $10 for Roxy modaferri/Peggy Morgan/Jessamyn Duke level prelims.

Bwahahaha...

$70 bucks for a Carmouche, Kaufmann and McMannn fight plus another $10 for Roxy modaferri/Peggy Morgan/Jessamyn Duke level prelims.

Why are you paying $80? You're terrible with money.

The card I created on the previous page would make you so made because it would be so good.

Ronda v Cyborg
Torres vs Calderwood
Kaufman v McMann
Smith v Davis
Waterson vs Alex Chambers
----------Undercard-----------
Rothenhausler vs Coenen
Namajunas v anyone
Katja Kankaanpaa vs Lena Ovchynnikova
Ashley Cummins vs Van Plattenberg

Would watch..... would watch many times.

I would. Already buy the Invicta cards. Throw the 4 Horsewomen on it and I'm already sold on it.

I think people are missing the concern wherein one would have to pay $50. For those WMMA fans, it's possible to make a card good enough when you add in the strawweights. For the haters, nothing is good enough. For the casuals, the commercial push to say "THE FIRST ALL-WOMEN'S CARD" would likely pull in more casual female viewers than haters realize. Less than hardcore WMMA supporters realize.

If you had:

Ronda vs Cyborg
Carano vs Tate
Any 4HW vs Correia
Kaufman vs McMann
Smith vs Davis
....................... That'd sell to casuals for the PPV.

You add in the lead-up on FS1 to include fighters like Namajunas, Torres, Calderwood, Rothenhausler, Waterson, and you'd build an investment in future WMMA shows because they'd showcase the excitement and finish capabilities of female fighters.

I think people are missing the concern wherein one would have to pay $50. For those WMMA fans, it's possible to make a card good enough when you add in the strawweights. For the haters, nothing is good enough. For the casuals, the commercial push to say "THE FIRST ALL-WOMEN'S CARD" would likely pull in more casual female viewers than haters realize. Less than hardcore WMMA supporters realize.

It wouldn't be a big buy, but they could probably outdraw Renan Barao. :icon_lol:

I certainly wouldn't buy it, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't sound like a great idea. I get annoyed at the WMMA fights on normal cards, but if they were all pushed to their own PPV, I could just skip it altogether.

It wouldn't be a big buy, but they could probably outdraw Renan Barao. :icon_lol:

Joe Rogan grappling a Coke machine on a DMT trip would outsell anything Barao and Aldo headline by double at least.

With UFC pricing? Never.
I have bought several invicta cards, that were cheap and didn't conflict with other events.
Even when WMMA matures, I have zero interest in it.

And I have to say its getting a little tedious.

Lack of fights being announced [seriously, when are Dudieva and Albu going to debut? Andrade also went 5 months without a fight! I can see they dont want a backlog of contenders though so that might be smart] or people just flat out ignoring it?

Honestly I'm going to try and get it into every post I get on the front page of a WMMA hate thread.

Edit: where the fuck is Amanda Nunes? Rakozcy also, just give her a fellow stand up fighter while she's still developing her ground game. We all know the UFC has given plenty of fighters favourable match ups. This doesnt even have to be favourable, just dont give her a grapple!

I won't. Never ever. Main event Rousey vs Zingano. Co main Tate vs Carano.

I paid for the last invicta card. It was well worth my money.

*edit - if you were talking about paying $60 for an all wmma card I wouldn't buy it. But I don't buy the majority of ufc cards because they are too expensive.

Only if these 4 were on the card . . .

ffcugl.gif

1199o93.gif

2vuhjl3.gif

. . . and wearing as little as possible.

If it was the type of PPV Matt Brown suggested, then possibly.

Lack of fights being announced [seriously, when are Dudieva and Albu going to debut? Andrade also went 5 months without a fight! I can see they dont want a backlog of contenders though so that might be smart] or people just flat out ignoring it?

Honestly I'm going to try and get it into every post I get on the front page of a WMMA hate thread.

Edit: where the fuck is Amanda Nunes? Rakozcy also, just give her a fellow stand up fighter while she's still developing her ground game. We all know the UFC has given plenty of fighters favourable match ups. This doesnt even have to be favourable, just dont give her a grapple!

albu probably going to strawweight. as Ashenthorn said, dudieva fights germaine at 174. nunes was supposed to fight sarah kaufman in quebec city, but had to withdraw due to injury.

not sure about rakoczy

Back