already bought all invicta.

Only if it was:

Rousey vs Cyborg
Carano vs Tate
Zingano vs Holm
Aguilar vs Calderwood
Mcmann vs Eye

1384495694000-111713yes-no-maybe.jpg

Gotta love the UFC haters...same people who hate on America. People always hate on the champ

Whats America the champ of? Obesity? McDonalds locations? Gun crimes and shootings? Not taking care of your veterans? Being racist?

Black man can't even play hockey with out getting booed there. America isn't the champ of anything good anymore.

You sir, are a credit to this site.

Well Ashenthorne is the one who maintains that count, I just quoted it because unfortunately he/she rarely makes it to the first page, and not many of the scrub posters that are ignorant about WMMA read past the first page.

I'll maintain to the death theres a lot of shit MMA out there, womens and mens but I really really enjoy Invicta, and it's truly the A Grade womens show.

I don't even buy the normal shit. LOL

thatsfuckingillegal.gif

No, but I would very much welcome it. In a perfect world the UFC runs an all WMMA PPV every few months so I don't have to subsidize it on the cards I want and fans of WMMA can get a card packed with what they enjoy.

Let the fans vote with their dollars.

Ronda v Cyborg
Torres vs Calderwood
Kaufman v McMann
Smith v Davis
Waterson vs Alex Chambers
----------Undercard-----------
Rothenhausler vs Coenen
Namajunas v anyone
Katja Kankaanpaa vs Lena Ovchynnikova
Ashley Cummins vs Van Plattenberg

Would watch..... would watch many times.

Not even if they all fight naked.

I will, however, buy a card if it's Cyborg vs Rousey.

Knowing that the UFC would charge full price for half the talent would stop me.

Uh they already do that, every month, with the 1/2 assed PPVs...

lol Yea but nothing compared to an all womens card.

Besides, the main complaint with those PPVs is that there aren't any "stars" on them.

Back