Would you buy all women PPV card?

If every match was a mud wrestling match nice knowing you fellas. :icon_chee j/k

I wouldn't watch if it was free. I wouldn't watch an all women's fight card if you paid me money.

I hate how whenever someone brings up womens mma or 125 lbers, this has to turn into some debate about political correctness.

If you do not support the WNBA and attend little league games, shut up about how everyone deserves a shot.

Yup. Rousey, Carano, Tate, Zingano, Carmouche, Holm, Cyborg, McMann, Davis, Kaufman, Eye, etc. and all of the 115 pound girls. There is a lot of potential for WMMA.

how-about-no-bear-meme.jpg

It would be the lowest selling ufc ppv of all time

Of course not. It'd be the first card I didn't bother to watch in forever.

a more realistic question would be female dominated main card.

and i wouldnt watch a ppv with more than 1 female fight on the main card.

Depends who's fighting who.

- Ronda vs Zingano/Holm/Cyborg - for the title.
- Jojo vs Torres - for the title
- Holm/Zingano vs Kaufman
- Esparza vs Gadelha - #1 contender
- Tate vs Nunes

I'd pay for that.

They would all have to be wearing push-up bras and thongs and be covered in baby oil.. Even then it would depend on who they were. That little Asian karate chick I could see myself paying for.

I hate how whenever someone brings up womens mma or 125 lbers, this has to turn into some debate about political correctness.

If you do not support the WNBA and attend little league games, shut up about how everyone deserves a shot.

I have no interest in either basketball or baseball, and my interest in women's MMA comes not from political correctness, but from being a fan of both MMA and women.

Have and will continue to. Invicta rules.

didnt brown say he'd only pay if they weren't wearing clothes?

what he said

Back