Would you bet on Cejudo beating TJ at 135?

Yes it was an early stoppage but in all likelihood Cejudo finishes him 20-30 seconds later.
135, not sure, if Cejudo has 6 months or so to gain weight well I'd back him.
Cejudo doesn't need 6 months. A couple months of some good Mexican food, he'll be good to go.
{<redford}

no, in fact I would bet on TJ again if they fought at 25 again. it was a bad stoppage.

If a dudes eyes are rolling in the back of his head, but at the same time he's still trying to get up and scrambling....(regardless of how many shots he's taking)....the fight's not over son. you stop the fight when the dude goes limp. period.

honestly i smell a rat.
Whaaaah, whaaahhh, whaaaaaaahhhh... Grab a tissue son!

The rematch i would heavily favor TJ since he now respects Henrys power and will likely utilise his reach advantage to keep Cejudo out of the pocket and blast him with kicks.

Cejudo got Matt Serra lucky and now people are overhyping him, TJ wins 8-9/10 against Cejudo.

no, in fact I would bet on TJ again if they fought at 25 again. it was a bad stoppage.

If a dudes eyes are rolling in the back of his head, but at the same time he's still trying to get up and scrambling....(regardless of how many shots he's taking)....the fight's not over son. you stop the fight when the dude goes limp. period.

honestly i smell a rat.

Really, gonna go out on a ledge and assume you don't bet sports. TJ look horrible trying to make weight, he got put on skates by Cejudo's little push. That was the worst version of TJ you will ever see, he is not a 125 fighter period. That was also the best version of Cejudo we have ever seen, looked like that win over DJ gave him the extra confidence he needed. Cejudo beats TJ at 125, 9 out of 10 times.

This is a strawman if I've ever seen one.

He's saying there's a reasonable chance. The dude was trying to get back to his feet the whole time. Do you know you have to be conscious to scramble? Have you seen somebody in a coma scrambling?

I'm not saying I share his opinion, just that you're misunderstanding it.

No, the chance was not reasonable. And trying to scramble while being pounded out =/=succeeding to scramble , in any way,

So by your logic, in any fight.... the moment the fighter gets rocked the ref should step in and the fights over.

no dude, submission or flatlined. That's how a fight ends brother.....

Not when a guy is rocked and scrambling....

You know in your heart that I'm right

No, that is not my logic and I never said that. Try again

Really, gonna go out on a ledge and assume you don't bet sports. TJ look horrible trying to make weight, he got put on skates by Cejudo's little push. That was the worst version of TJ you will ever see, he is not a 125 fighter period. That was also the best version of Cejudo we have ever seen, looked like that win over DJ gave him the extra confidence he needed. Cejudo beats TJ at 125, 9 out of 10 times.
It's so funny how sheep gets doe-eyed over Fighters when they get recent wins.
If you rewatch the fight, TJ actually slips and gets caught with a grazing punch to the back of the ear when he was trying to get up.
It was a fluky stupid thing, but believe what you want, people are going to perceive whatever biases they invent.
If the guy's not face-planted .....it was a bad stoppage.
I know it would be impossible for your ego to understand in your reality, but TJ actually beats cejudo 9 out of 10 times....we just saw some fluky shit that happens sometimes. It was a slip into a bad-early stoppage

Last edited:
It's so funny how sheep gets doe-eyed over Fighters when they get recent wins.
If you rewatch the fight, TJ actually slips and gets caught with a grazing punch to the back of the ear when he was trying to get up.
It was a fluky stupid thing, but believe what you want, people are going to perceive whatever biases they invent.
If the guy's not face-planted .....it was a bad stoppage.

Literally the same thing happened to GSP (who is proclaimed GOAT) when Serra clipped him behind the ear yet no one wants to bring that up lol.

Look at how the ref reacted for that fight, GSP was wobbled and dropped 3 times and took 15 shots unanswered from mounted Serra before stopping and yet you still got low iq sherdoggers claiming that Henry vs TJ was a good stoppage even though TJ was full aware and scrambling much better than GSP was.

TJ has won all his rematches, and he wouldn't be as drained, so I'd have to favor TJ.

Literally the same thing happened to GSP (who is proclaimed GOAT) when Serra clipped him behind the ear yet no one wants to bring that up lol.

Look at how the ref reacted for that fight, GSP was wobbled and dropped 3 times and took 15 shots unanswered from mounted Serra before stopping and yet you still got low iq sherdoggers claiming that Henry vs TJ was a good stoppage even though TJ was full aware and scrambling much better than GSP was.
people are non-thinking-easily influenced parrots that squak whatever bullshite they heard from some other advanced-primate.
An unconscious fighter isn't capable of scrambling, but the Sheep are dense.

people are non-thinking-easily influenced parrots that squak whatever bullshite they heard some other advanced-primate.
An unconscious fighter isn't scrambling, but the Sheep are dense.

Yeah, Fitch totally could've continued the fight with Hendricks after he nearly single legged a referee.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, yet you try to imply it like it's a fact.

TJ has won all his rematches, and he wouldn't be as drained, so I'd have to favor TJ.
But he's only rematched one of his losses.

Rematching people you have already beat isn't the same as having a rematch against a guy that blasts you out in 30 seconds.

Nope

4 - 1 - 4 - 1 - 4 - 1 - 4 - 1

TJ is winning his next 4

Yeah, Fitch totally could've continued the fight with Hendricks after he nearly single legged a referee.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, yet you try to imply it like it's a fact.
I don't know what you're going on about still, but a unconscious fighter isn't capable of scrambling and going for a single leg.

My ten-year-old son knows this.

You're basing your opinion that it was a good stoppage because "more than likely" it was going to keep continuing as before..... which is a faulty way of thinking..... because you don't know what's going to happen in the ensuing seconds... thus making it a bad stoppage

An unconscious fighter isn't capable of scrambling, but the Sheep are dense.

It's a reflex. There are numerous occassions in which a knocked out fighter is wrestling the referee if he regains consciousness fast. So you are basically saying that a fight shouldn't be stopped unless one of the fighters is knocked out cold, not moving at all for at least several seconds?

That's some next level just bleed couch philosophy.

yep. cejudo beat tj at any weight. dude looked like a monster.

Back