Social Would you be willing to eat at a Restaurant like this due to Covid19 safety rules?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This restaurant in Maryland intends to use bumper tables to keep customers six feet apart once it begins to take seated diners.

Or this

Plastic bubbles for patrons on the menu at some reopening restaurants
MW-IH346_bubble_20200528100343_ZG.jpg

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/p...staurants-2020-05-28?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Last edited:
No. With or without the dumb fucking inner tube, lol.

After not eating out for 2 months I think anything is better than nothing, plus this add to the experience of going out.

That looks ridiculous. Common sense is best way to go. Although it's not very common.

This restaurant in Maryland intends to use bumper tables to keep customers six feet apart once it begins to take seated diners.

Great to see this restaurant applying cold, hard science within their establishment!

Almost as stupid as this...

here in spain bars are already filled with people and most tables,seats are full of people within half metre apart. so much for safe distance,nobody cares...

Our diner special will make you feel like a kid again

8115Tky3GoL._AC_SL500_.jpg

ca8c0a4f-2277-41f3-9d46-e09d3eb5da54_1.ab0fdeb23f45bf9179d569da129fcd4e.jpeg

Nah, been grillin' & chillin' for two months now. Don't even miss going to restaurants.

I hear they're going to start handing out diapers as well, so you don't run the risk of violating social distancing when you have to take a shit.

I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

That's ocean city....and hell no I'm not eating there.

Y'all motherfuckers need to learn how to cook. Seriously.

Back