Would you be surprised if Gaethje defeats Nurmagomedov?

Yes I will be surprised

Though it would be less surprising than losing to someone of fergusons level

I never thought ferguson had any chance

However, Justin does have a chance

upload_2020-6-3_7-52-35.png
giphy.gif

Would you be surprised if Gaethje defeats Nurmagomedov?
this is MMA.
One punch can change completely the history of a fight.

I look at Gaethje & Khabib as Cain & Junior.
The norm is to happen what happened on the second/third fight. But the first fight did happen!

How is khabib even a thing, he is the least active champion since Cung Lee in Strikeforce.
Justin might have 2 or three dogfigths before khabib is 'ready' to take on a short notice gaetje and then sit out another 2 years and then retire as the 'GOAT' who almost got chocked out by Dustin the dufus porrier in Dubai.
Right now Justin is the only one to have a good chance to beat khabib.
Kevin Lee used to be the guy to beat khabib but he couldn't do it he was too inconsistent; now Justin is the one.

Connor might have a chance in the rematch if Herb Dean is reffing.

He can beat anyone but I’d be pretty surprised. Khabib has fought decent wrestlers and powerful strikers before. He’s fought and mauled someone who’s survived to beat Gaethje. So yes, I’d be surprised, but he’s probably the only guy in that division that stands a chance.

I would be. The way Kabib fought Conor was him making a point and standing with him. He could have 50-45'd him easily if he didn't want any risks. If Kabib senses danger he'll go back to the gameplan that got him here, and Gaethje will in trouble.

Yes I would
I think nobody beats khabib now

Avoid being taken down just make you lose a 9-10 round. That is the problem: if you push forwards and throw punches, you take risk of being taken down; if you pay attention to takedown defence, you may avoid being taken down, but you will lose the round for lack of aggressiveness.
Well obviously you have to land some shots as well :).

That's how Conor won the one and only round against Khabib in UFC. Stuffed a couple of takedowns (cheated a lot, but let's disregard that) and outboxed Khabib slightly.

Not much but somewhat, I'd still be less surprised if Kevin Lee were to beat him, styles make fights.

Kevin Lee has shit cardio, bad striking defense and inferior grappling, he would get wrecked by Khabib.

Reactions: JAL
Yes I will be surprised

Though it would be less surprising than losing to someone of fergusons level

I never thought ferguson had any chance

However, Justin does have a chance
lol that hindsight talk. You're so full of shit.

From "I think" to "I always knew Tony had no chance", You've been outed.

I look forward to welcoming you on the train bro!

In all seriousness, Tony is a bad dude, I just think Khabib has what it takes to nulify his relentless attack

I have no problem with anyone picking Tony. His heart and win streak can never be questioned.

I honestly hope to fuck we get to see it!

I was being nice you plank

As I thought you were decent

On my life I never thought Tony had a chance

Always thought Conor would kill tony too

Do you want to quote that?

Anyway you can stop pretending you like Tony and get on Justin's nuts now
Take care, little guy. Enjoy the rest of your time here.

Keep up being fake, even on the internet.. lol

Yes. Khabib wont find it very difficult to do what he does best against Justin and grind out the win.

Not surprised since he is a fucking maniac but I’m still leaning towards Khabib.

Well obviously you have to land some shots as well :).

That's how Conor won the one and only round against Khabib in UFC. Stuffed a couple of takedowns (cheated a lot, but let's disregard that) and outboxed Khabib slightly.
And emptied his petrol tank, unfortunately.

I'd be surprised but not shocked.

The leg kicks might do wonders and open up Khabib to punches. I expect the fight to go like other Khabib fights, but we'll see.

Back