Would you be OK with a "Pop Warnar" or "Little League" for MMA?

Already in the process. You can't even punch a bully in the mouth anymore.
You aren't even a bully anymore as long as you bully the right group.

I love how Gifford said she felt bullied by Trump after posing with his severed head so now she would make fun of him even more. Back in the day it wasn't bullying for the KKK to torture black people .. now it's the same mentality where you can torture and torment anyone who doesn't subscribe to the left policies.

No. I'm all for grappling tournaments for little kids and training stand up, but they don't need to be doing MMA or standup competition at a young age. They can start that when they are 18.

I agree with most of your post, but 18? Most golden gloves events, smokers, amateur MMA orgs, etc. allow kids to fight when they are around 14-16 which i think is fine. I mean, there are 18 year old kids who already have multiple professional fights and have done very well. I think 15-16 is a good age to allow kids to fight amateur or even pro if they have the proper experience. I think sparring (full contact with headgear, shinpads, etc.) is ok at age 13-14+. This is just my opinion of course.

We are a much pussified society now

They talking keeping kids from tackle football till High School wanting them to play flag and shit

You're damned right. I pine for the days when kids could work 12-hour shifts at the local steel mill and buy a pack of smokes afterwards.

Or maybe, just maybe, we're smarter now?

You aren't even a bully anymore as long as you bully the right group.

I love how Gifford said she felt bullied by Trump after posing with his severed head so now she would make fun of him even more. Back in the day it wasn't bullying for the KKK to torture black people .. now it's the same mentality where you can torture and torment anyone who doesn't subscribe to the left policies.

umm, wat? You sound like a fucking moron. Yeah, you are right murdering black people wasn't considered bullying, it was considered murder you dumb fuck. I hope you don't come from the great state of MA with your Brady avatar. Or are you just a butthurt pats haters? Can't tell...

EDIT: and it's griffin btw, not gifford. And fuck Donald Trump. I've owned so many Massachusetts pussy trump supporters. They are all beta pussies.

A. You're making up statistics. There probably aren't even 100k MMA participants
B. We have no idea what the long term impact is for MMA fighters, especially those that start as children because there isn't much precedent.

We only scratching the surface in our knowledge of brain injuries and what we do know doesn't look good. If you want to expose your kids to that, have at it...I don't give a shit, they're your kids. I'm only speaking for myself. If you want your kids to sound like Wanderlei Silva or Chuck Liddell in their late 30's, that's for your conscience to bear.

Btw, my "murder" analogy illustrates the difference between intent and incident, but that clearly escaped you.

That comparison between sport A and sport B was a generic comparison, not citing specific actual stats. Was just asking a general question but you intentionally avoided it for some reason.

Again...this isn't a criminal case. If more people hypothetically die walking on the beach versus base jumping off buildings with the same numbers of participants, walking on the beach is the more dangerous activity, regardless of your perception that base jumping is more dangerous. Intent and perception have nothing to do with what is actually more dangerous.

What we know now and what older generations like me went through in high school athletics, fuck no

I seriously wonder how many concussions I had growing up

There's enough violence and impulsiveness in the world

Just let the brains develop

umm, wat? You sound like a fucking moron. Yeah, you are right murdering black people wasn't considered bullying, it was considered murder you dumb fuck. I hope you don't come from the great state of MA with your Brady avatar. Or are you just a butthurt pats haters? Can't tell...

EDIT: and it's griffin btw, not gifford. And fuck Donald Trump. I've owned so many Massachusetts pussy trump supporters. They are all beta pussies.
Auto correct, and 30 years in MA moron. You stupid liberals are all fools who can't win a debate and yet think they come away owning everyone. As bad a choice as Trump is he's still far better than Clinton.

Then again most MA morons like you have no clue what Trump has actually done since the media is so biased they run non stop negative news against him, and they don't even need it to be true, why bother when you can run the negative news all day long and then do a 2 second retraction later after the damage is done.

PM me any time moron.

ETA: Not all liberals are moron, just ones like him, I know plenty of great liberals.

Last edited:
Auto correct, and 30 years in MA moron. You stupid liberals are all fools who can't win a debate and yet think they come away owning everyone. As bad a choice as Trump is he's still far better than Clinton.

Then again most MA morons like you have no clue what Trump has actually done since the media is so biased they run non stop negative news against him, and they don't even need it to be true, why bother when you can run the negative news all day long and then do a 2 second retraction later after the damage is done.

PM me any time moron.

ETA: Not all liberals are moron, just ones like him, I know plenty of great liberals.

I didn't like Clinton either actually, and i've been living here for 28 years. Trump supporters are pussies. I have started shit with several of them holding trump signs before the election and they all pussy out. I even called some guys wife a cunt and he did nothing. Yet you republicunts talks about how liberals are "pussies". Actually, i's also wrecked a ton of trump dick suckers in debates, because most of them are uneducated morons, so you're theory isn't even remotely true. Which part of MA do you live? Just curious. Oh, and trump hasn't done shit except make himself look like the bald fool that he is. He's by far the worst president we have ever had, and that's saying something.

MMA has been popular enough to where children as young as 3 know what it is. If a child has a interest in MMA (and says he/she wants to become professional when they are an adult) as a parent would you support it? I thought 6 years ago that we would see more of an evolution to the game because of fighters starting young but this does not seem to be the case.
Fuck no.

Considering the majority of posts its easy to tell a lot of people havent trained at good gyms before.majority of gyms training kids are using full body suits and have head gear with actual see through shields covering the face.kids at our gym use mma gloves while wearing body suits which allows them to grapple ad well.

I have a 11 and 12 year olds who have trained mma for years and they absolutely love that shit.i dont force them to do anything but their adamant in the off season they want to train mma.their getting to a point where they want to train fulltime.

I didn't like Clinton either actually, and i've been living here for 28 years. Trump supporters are pussies. I have started shit with several of them holding trump signs before the election and they all pussy out. I even called some guys wife a cunt and he did nothing.
And you think that makes you look good how?
Yet you republicunts talks about how liberals are "pussies".
I am not a Republican. Republicans are terrible too, they just happen to be the lesser of the two evils.
Actually, i's also wrecked a ton of trump dick suckers in debates, because most of them are uneducated morons, so you're theory isn't even remotely true. Which part of MA do you live? Just curious. Oh, and trump hasn't done shit except make himself look like the bald fool that he is. He's by far the worst president we have ever had, and that's saying something.
Boston area, 30 years.

With the liberal media non stop attacking him and making it look that way I am not surprised you would think that, as you would have to actually want to be informed to know the truth, and most people in general prefer to be spoon fed ignorance.

1. Pulled out of the disastrous TPP.
2. Illegal immigration down by significant numbers.
3. Pulled out of the Paris climate scam which would have cost $100 billion a year (although the UN said that was a starter and the cost needed to be $450 billion at the minimum) and if every nation in the world followed through 100% would only lower temperatures an estimated .2 degrees Celsius in 80 years.
4. Gave the military more power over military matters so that stupid politicians aren't killing our soldiers. Actually worked on getting rid of ISIS.
5. Is actually rebuilding our failing/aging/unmaintained military which was decimated under Obama.
6. Limited the ability for white house officials to become lobbyists (which is a huge win not covered).
7. Working to get rid of old useless regulations. I may not agree with all his choices, but there are a lot of regulations that are simply outdated and you can't keep piling more on without looking at what we have and looking for stuff that simply doesn't work any more and only hurts America.
8. Working on renegotiating NAFTA.

That's just the top of my head. I would add getting rid of Obamacare, but I have no doubt their plan will be just as bad.

This is not the proper forum for this though, so if you have a response send it by PM.

Back