Would you be interested in Woodley vs Bisping Superfight?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
After Bisping takes care of old man Hendo I think this is the fight to make. Both guys have dominated at their weight and it would be fun for the fans to get a champ vs champ match for once.

"superfight"

edit: ah fuck.... i knew i shouldnt have stopped to consider a funny emoji or not

Super Fight and Dominated and Beats Hendo???? Jump off a bridge

It would be a very shitty super fight and neither guy would deserve to become a two division champion

With all the respect for both, I wouldn't call it a superfight.
They would be just two current champions fighting each other at X weight

Bisping is ducking GSP. You think he'll fight Woodley ?

Btw... Fuck off with this superfight shit.

These clowns have business at their own weights. And not with fighters outside the top ten at their own weights.

Superfight...

City-Slickers-quotes-1.gif

This is about conor, isn't it. I see you.

Sure, inter divisional fights should always be labeled as super fights, how about that Miocic vs. Maldanado super fight, that was a sight to behold...

Woodley vs Bisping does not meet the definition of Superfight!

This doesn't seem like a superfight to me....

Might be a good idea for them to defend their titles in their own divisions first

After Bisping takes care of old man Hendo I think this is the fight to make. Both guys have dominated at their weight and it would be fun for the fans to get a champ vs champ match for once.
I'd be interested in each of them fighting all of the deserving contenders and big money title defenses before even thinking about them fighting each other. Bisping has his upcoming fight and then Yoel, Jacare, Weidman, Luke again for the rubber match and probably a few others. Woodley possibly needs to beat Nick and/or Georges, then defend against Wonderboy, Rory, Maia and others. Lets get these guys actually dominating a division before we talk any super fights.

How about these flash in the pan champs actually prove they are not flash in the pan champs first.

Hmmmm, for some reason that doesn't sound like a super fight to me.

How about these flash in the pan champs actually prove they are not flash in the pan champs first.

That is kind of dis respectful to call any Champ a "flash in the pan". They worked HARD to even get to a title shot, and utmost respect to any fighter talented enough to make it to the UFC, let alone be champion.

Bisping would kill Woodley.

Back