Would you be disappointed if Conor never fights Khabib again?

Not at all.

Conor has nothing for Khabib.
I don't feel like Tony will either, but at least I haven't seen it.

Nope. What happened needed to happen for the greater good one could argue. Conor doesn't deserve a timely rematch until he wins a good number in a row. You can't go 1-1 in years and expect to be the top guy in line.

You might have a case if Conor goes on to beat 2 top contenders @ LW in spectacular fashion. That won't happen though but would be nice to see.

Is be more disappointed if Tony or Gaethje didn’t get their shot so the UFC could cash in on Conor Khabib 2 which is a pointless rematch Conor doesn’t deserve.

He lost badly enough that he should have to actually EARN a rematch.

No. Hate rematches to begin with. Fighters have a limited amount of fights they can have before time catches up with them, especially if its someone like khabib who's on the cusp of retirement. I'd like to see him in as much varied competition as possible in that time frame. Not watch the same shit again.

Very, it's gonna go down as one of the biggest rivalries in MMA history, and rivalries like that rarely end with one fight, who Khabib may not want to risk that feather in his cap.

How is it one of the biggest rivalries?

Conor acted like a fool and Khabib smeshed him, the fight wasn’t particularly competitive and Conor has exactly ONE win at LW.

No I wouldn't. I was disappointed by the fight iself, no need to see a repeat.

I would love to see Nurmagomedov KO'd (or submitted), nothing against the guy but he seems unbeatable and a finish loss would be amazing. I just don't think McGregor has it in him.

No, it was finished definitively so he should need a couple of wins to get back there. But Conor gets what he wants, got his rematch with Diaz, looks like he will get his rematch with Khabib and is talking about rematching Floyd. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets joe Duffy too before all I said and done!

How is it one of the biggest rivalries?

Conor acted like a fool and Khabib smeshed him, the fight wasn’t particularly competitive and Conor has exactly ONE win at LW.
<YeahOKJen>

No.
I want Khabib to fight GSP and move up to WW.

I legit do not give a fuck.

But if he does fight Khabib again I want him I want him to earn the title shot. Khabib is out here trying to fight the toughest dudes possible, he wanted to fight Tony and Justin next. Conor has like 1 fight in 3 years. He’s gotta have at least one more big win for a title shot.

not really.id really like to see khabib fight some who is a top level wrestler that can wrestle back into him.i think someone like a primetime chad mendes could give him a lot of problems.unfortunately there is a lack of great wrestlers at 155 atm.the only people I can see giving him problems is kevin lee or Justin gaethje.would really like to see him fight the latter.

Regardless of who you love or hate, would you be disappointed?

I think I would be. I think we're interested in a fight for the story as well as the skill and this fight has plenty of both. Story wise, it is about whether Conor can find the right spirit to face someone who is tailor made to beat him and has caused so much hate in him. That is, can he find a way to rise above the hatred, fear, and humiliation of the first time. Skill wise, it is about whether there is any way for a skilled striker to defeat a superior grappler intent on taking him down.
No I saw everything I needed to see

No for his families sake

As much fun as it is watching conor smashed, imagine how of the rails he would go this time around?

Likely would kill someone or himself

If Conor earns it by taking out the top contenders I have no problem with the rematch otherwise it is pointless.

No disappointment from me.

Back