Would you be disappointed if Conor never fights Khabib again?

Nope, but i was when he didnt rematched Aldo.

In a way, absolutely. Because I want to see Conor getting embarrassed again. On the other hand, I don't think he deserves it since many other talented fighters at 155 accomplished much more than he did. I therefore choose sport over the popular guy getting smashed again. This is not WWE!

If Conor beats Cowboy and Masvidal he would stay at ww anyway.

Depends. If Conor gets KOd by Cerrone I really won't care. If he completes his "season" of KOing people than it would need to happen.

Khabib will take one more fight against Gaethje or GSP if he wins, then he'll retire and let Islam take over

If Conor wins another quick fight after running through Cowboy, it would be interesting to see how enormous a Khabib rematch would be (if he beats Tony)

Conor Khabib 2 would possibly break the Floyd Pacquiao record if they both win and have a rematch

I know it sounds a bit ridiculous to nearly double the previous match, but I think it could happen. The first match was almost all Conor, now Khabib is equally as popular

Disappointed is not the right word... But even being a Khabib's fan, I think they could fight again, yes. This time Khabib all over him, smashing, killing him in gnp and no submission... Only punching his face on the ground until he gets KTFO or tap to strikes a la GSP. AND, the most important: Rosenthal as a judge. Perfect.

One way or the other, this fight would be interesting. No one can deny that, even I.

not at all.

honestly, it was a one sided affair despite conor cheating as much as he did.

khabib beat his ass so easily, i cant ever see the fight going any other way.

It’s literally the most pointless rematch to make in terms of competition.

If it doesn’t happen, thank goodness and good riddance.

Would you be disappointed if Conor never fights Khabib again?
giphy.gif

I rewatched the first fight today and Connor had nothing for him. I don't really see how he could improve enough to win. I would much rather see Connor in other fun fights.

Regardless of who you love or hate, would you be disappointed?

I think I would be. I think we're interested in a fight for the story as well as the skill and this fight has plenty of both. Story wise, it is about whether Conor can find the right spirit to face someone who is tailor made to beat him and has caused so much hate in him. That is, can he find a way to rise above the hatred, fear, and humiliation of the first time. Skill wise, it is about whether there is any way for a skilled striker to defeat a superior grappler intent on taking him down.
I'd be disappointed if the mods keep refusing to merge all these goddamn Conor threads.

But I think it would be a testament to his character if he truly wants that fight again.

This is the only testament of his character...for now
giphy.gif

not before 2-3 big wins

I would only be disappointed in Khabib if he pulls out of the Tony fight, and the same goes for Tony if he would pull out of the Khabib fight. I have no problem if Khabib retires after fighting Tony no matter the result.

After Conor loses to Cowboy and Khabib to Tony, rematch will be inevitable.

Of course. Khabib got a bad Conor that night so whatever.

Very, it's gonna go down as one of the biggest rivalries in MMA history, and rivalries like that rarely end with one fight, who Khabib may not want to risk that feather in his cap.

It'll be compelling to watch if conor beats him. But if he loses again, his stock reaches the bottom of the barrel.

Is it worth risking that? As a spectator, no and not at this point.

Back