Would you be ashamed if your son became a janitor?

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Parents always want their kids to strive for the best, but what if your son is happy to be a janitor making ends barely meet? I don’t have any kids yet but I would imagine that I’d be upset. There’s no skill in being janitor and there really is no upside, unless you plan on opening up your own janitorial service.

Parents always want their kids to strive for the best, but what if your son is happy to be a janitor making ends barely meet? I don’t have any kids yet but I would imagine that I’d be upset. There’s no skill in being janitor and there really is no upside, unless you plan on opening up your own janitorial service.

If I were a janitor I would make sure to find every hole in the women's locker room and plug it .... with my eye . . . or my D.

shower-locker-spying.porkys.screenshot.jpg

These holes must be plugged ffs!

If you really think there’s no skill in being a janitor then you’re only shitting in places of privilege. The real heroes keep our asses clean when we’re out in the trenches.

If you really think there’s no skill in being a janitor then you’re only shitting in places of privilege. The real heroes keep our asses clean when we’re out in the trenches.
is this a reference to the space toilet thread?

Never. That is a toxic, materialistic mentality. Honest work is always admirable to me, not just money.

I would be more ashamed of my son if he became one of those rich social media assholes. Those scumbag who are all about using YouTube or IG or whatever for profit.

Is he putting food on the table for his family and raising his kids right?

If yes, then no I have no issues.

I was raised by a plumber and a janitor/cleaning lady/lunch lady. We wore second hand clothes, until we got jobs to buy our own, had less and were happy with it.

My folks have three pieces of property with houses on them, and owe nothing, zero debt. They were kids of Depression Era parents who
had less. They saved all they could, and spent as little as they could. They still have no cable TV, internet, and only Dad has a smartphone because his work pays for it. God forbid when they pass I'm sure it will be the same situation as it was with my Grandparents, a rather large amount of cash in savings, despite humble living.

Fuck your elitist shit. (Sorry this triggered me)

I was a janitor for awhile I liked the job but
I wished I made a little more money doing it.

Back