Would You Allow yo Significant Other to go for Coffee w/ a member of the opposite Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course i would. you have to give people the benefit of the doubt. like i always tell the chicks i'm in relationships with. if you ever cheat, it's over. no if's, and's, or buts about it. plenty of women in this world. why forgive one certain whore?

My other half occasionally goes out for a drink after work with one of his colleagues. I never worried about it, even before she became a friend of mine.

most likely no. But I wouldn't go out with someone who would put me in that position. Girls who go out with guy friends for lunch, coffee ect while in a relationship is a huge red flag

but here's the thing. and i don't say this to come across as some alpha-male type. but there are a lot of guys out there who seriously have no game with the ladies, and essentially act like chicks around women. a lot of women have guy-friends who are like their female friends to them. they won't be getting down-and-dirty, that's for sure.

but if your girl tells you that she's having coffee with brad pitt or something...then you may want to think about that one some more lol.

yes. not because i'm a good person, but because i acknowledge it would be shitty not to.

Yes, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

If you are worried about them cheating do you really think not going for cup of coffee is what is stopping them from doing it?

You never own somebody and they are with you because they want to be. Most people would consider leaving if you started to get possessive/controlling. It is confining and you start to feel trapped after a while.

If my girl wants to hang out with other guys she is free to do so at anytime. She won't be my girl anymore and she can do whatever she wants.

Is this question a joke or something? Cause if it is I must be missing something.

Are you guys really so insecure you wouldn't trust your girl to have a cup of coffee with another man? If you are so very concerned about her cheating on you, you have massive trust issues or you have been doing something very wrong that will make your girl want someone else. IMO.

Sherdog's bravado in full force revealing many people's insecurity.

My girlfriend has tons of guy friends and they have coffee all the time. I trust her 100% and she trusts me. We're very happy.

But then again we're both mature and responsible adults with a strong value system that we abide by. Can't say this is the case for many on this site.

Sherdog's bravado in full force revealing many people's insecurity.

My girlfriend has tons of guy friends and they have coffee all the time. I trust her 100% and she trusts me. We're very happy.

But then again we're both mature and responsible adults with a strong value system that we abide by. Can't say this is the case for many on this site.

I do wonder what goes through the heads of some of these people. Sex on the brain, apparently if they can't cope with someone having COFFEE with a member of the opposite sex. It's hardly a sex club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back