Would You Allow yo Significant Other to go for Coffee w/ a member of the opposite Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast he's made an argument.

Besides Nonsense the other side says nothing really except insecure or virgin, or some other variation of that.

Just an observation:

You registered in January 2013. So you've accumulated nearly 2k posts so far in about 10 months.

Sock Puppet registered in May of 2007. He has 10k posts, but registered over 6 years ago.

I don't know how good you are at math...but I don't see why you're calling his post count ridiculous.

In regards to this thread Sock has actually made good points, from what I've noticed you've just posted a bunch of garbage, mostly angry attacks on other posters.

Observe the post count itt. He has nearly triple the amount of posts as the next poster. It seems being possessive and controlling is near and dear to him.

And lol at you calling anyone's posts garbage. You've proven to be nothing but a troll in every thread you enter.

Wtf is this?

A entire barista course has less words than this,and so do most prenups.
Wtf is this TLDR garbage?

What the fuck.

A barista course involves words? I thought that line of work was for people who were trying to avoid words, like people who couldn't hack it in college.

Oh lord, Fatty.

You just ascribed a slight change in social behaviour to lowered levels in testosterone without citing the latter in a meaningful way or even considering whether there is any evidence at all that testosterone levels lowered, followed by a change in social behaviour, nevermind whether testosterone levels lowered, causing a change in social behaviour.

The former - the statement of lesser logical value, because post hoc ergo propter hoc is a fallacy - isn't even addressed in your stupid post. Nevermind actual causation. Hell, you haven't even shown that the men with lowered testosterone are the ones who constitute the "yes" group in this thread.

Also, as usual, you don't consider the myriad other reasons social behaviour may have changed among men and women, like a shift in gender role assignment generally and the widespread acceptance of financial independence and traditionally male jobs, interests and hobbies for women.

And finally, you assume with the tone of your post that a reduction in controlling, possessive behaviour by men claiming an ownership interest in women, if caused by lowered test, would be a bad thing.

Ouch. That's a lot of pwnt in one post.

If a guy is taking a girl out to coffee and he isn't gay.....he's got other intentions.

That feel when no gf.jpg anyways.......

It's an assumption that stable human beings can make. You're never going to know everything, this is where being secure in yourself and relationship comes into play (a foreign concept, I know). if she wants to cheat, she will. No amount of possessive and controlling behavior is going to change that. In fact, it usually makes it much easier for someone to justify it in their minds.

I'm not going to worry over things I cant control.

See, you assume the worst in people, you don't trust them, and you aren't confident enough in your ability to make someone happy, more than likely because you're a complete asshole and just a miserable person in general.

You can keep adding to your ridiculous post count itt, nothing is ever going to get through to you, or any of the other guys. I've never been cheated on, my relationships have simply run their course. And I've done it all without having to control another person's life. Feels good.

tell me, what's more dependable or stable, making decisions based on statistics/logic -or- decisions based on hope?

i'm confident in my abilities, though that has little to nothing to do with why people cheat. people cheat because of their insecurities, not their spouses.

consider this:

-over 50% of marriages end in divorce.
-roughly 50% of divorces are caused by infidelity
-up to 60% of ALL married people will cheat on their spouse at least once during their marriages.

i will take statistics over trust all day. it would make me a bad husband if i ignored them. i play an active role in protecting my marriage, there's too much to lose. call me insecure all you want.

also, i dont expect the worst in people. i'm neither a pessimist nor an optimist, i'm a fucking realist.

btw, statistically speaking, odds are that you've been cheated on, lol.

Observe the post count itt. He has nearly triple the amount of posts as the next poster. It seems being possessive and controlling is near and dear to him.

And lol at you calling anyone's posts garbage. You've proven to be nothing but a troll in every thread you enter.
You don't know whether he's posessive and controlling. Perhaps his wife just respects him? A foreign concept to you I know.

i've posted in this thread because it's the best and most interesting thread thread i've seen in the mayberry for quite some time. what can i say? i'm attracted to controversy. it's very stimulating. not to mention you insisted on writing your idiotic posts. problem?

A barista course involves words? I thought that line of work was for people who were trying to avoid words, like people who couldn't hack it in college.

Every course now requires some form paper work 'question and answering.'
Whether it's getting certain licences/tags for construction work or even for those fucking hipsters that want to be barista's.

You just hope to god you can do it online etc and no one gets to see how bad your
fucking hand writing is.

OH and

d42.gif

The views this forum has towards women never fails to amaze me lol.

who's staring version 2? because this is about to get archived.

The views this forum has towards women never fails to amaze me lol.

why is it that you never respond to my posts with any substance? not that this post i've quoted was intended to do that, but why don't you? you chase me around, quote me with insults/name calling, but you never fucking ever challenge the body of my posts? you've claimed that i'm wrong/an asshole in virtually every post in this thread, but you've contributed nothing substantial. only referencing emotions such as trust and insecurity. you havent successfully disputed a fucking thing, the only thing you've done is made an ass of yourself by resulting to name calling and piggy backing off of other peoples posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back