Would You Allow yo Significant Other to go for Coffee w/ a member of the opposite Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are adults. We make choices in our relationship, we don't follow orders. We would work together to make the relationship work, or not and end it.

Supsies Nonsense, you wanna grab a coffee with me?:wink:

I wouldn't say that I wouldn't "allow" it. I will say I married a woman who has enough dammed sense to not do it.

Every time my wife goes out for coffee she brings me back a new ipad.

Every time my wife goes out for coffee I light two candles and watch them burn out slowly. Then I watch some educational videos on my Ipad relating to honey-bees and cheetahs.

I ended up having a mental freak out over the summer and needed to have someone to talk to - called up a co-worker I used to be good friends with. She ended up driving me around the city and talking me down.

like a month later she had a break up with her man - like a bad one, cops involved, locks changed on her house, ends up selling her condo and moving to a suburb.

I hope it had nothing to do with me - I've been to busy to ask.

And to answer the original questions - I guess - if that's what she needs to do then I can't stop it - I guess you have to have some trust.

I don't even...

The lesson to be learned is he doesn't own own me and if he's Not going to trust me anyway I may as well give him a reason.

It's quite said really, I don't even drink coffee.

The lesson to be learned is he doesn't own own me and if he's Not going to trust me anyway I may as well give him a reason.

It's quite said really, I don't even drink coffee.

yeah might as well. or just break up with him without the cheating part.

Unless there's some crazy circumstance going on that isn't being raised by the TS, I see no reason not to say "yes". I also object to the qualifier "allow". We're adults in a relationship, not captives of each other.

I just don't think that'll inflict enough pain.

hi-res-6793636_crop_north.jpg

I wouldn't say that I wouldn't "allow" it. I will say I married a woman who has enough dammed sense to not do it.

Take notes boys, don't get with no woman who doesn't respect your authoritay. :)

As long as their protected, I don't see the issue with a little harmless fun.

Permission would only be granted if the days meals were already prepared.

But as has already been said, you got problems.

No problem, date better looking women, put the pictures on facebook, then turn your phone off for the rest of the day.

Every time my wife goes out for coffee she brings me back a new ipad.

This is the first time I've found the Ipad 'joke' funny.

I may well be going out with my other half's ex boss on Wednesday night. Just me and him. While my other half's in Milan. It was even him who suggested it seeing as his ex boss might be in Amsterdam for the night.

He's not an insecure twat, is why.

This is only an issue if you have a tiny peen and don't know how to use it.

Last time I allowed my significant other to go somewhere w/ a friend of mine she cheated on me, married him, and took my daughter.

Last time I allowed my significant other to go somewhere w/ a friend of mine she cheated on me, married him, and took my daughter.

Don't let her go and you're insecure. Let her go you lose your cocksureness. I just say use a condom & don't catch feelings.

This is the first time I've found the Ipad 'joke' funny.

I may well be going out with my other half's ex boss on Wednesday night. Just me and him. While my other half's in Milan. It was even him who suggested it seeing as his ex boss might be in Amsterdam for the night.

He's not an insecure twat, is why.

But he is into cuckolding so get out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back