Would You Allow yo Significant Other to go for Coffee w/ a member of the opposite Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
....you mean let her out of the kitchen? HELL NO.

Allow? Excuse me?

If I ignore the really sad and disturbing use of the word "allow" - you either trust your SO or you don't. I have not minded and would not mind my husband having coffee with women and he does not mind me having coffee with men. Because we are grown rational adults who communicate about these things.

Yes.

You are insecure as fuck if you say no.

Some men allow their wife to have unprotected intercourse with well hung black men.

Some men don't allow their wife to talk to anyone of the opposite sex.

I tend to fall somewhere in the middle.

Allow? Excuse me?

If I ignore the really sad and disturbing use of the word "allow" - you either trust your SO or you don't. I have not minded and would not mind my husband having coffee with women and he does not mind me having coffee with men. Because we are grown rational adults who communicate about these things.

Bake me some cinnamon buns.

....you mean let her out of the kitchen? HELL NO.

yIPP6.gif

If he's more attractive than me, no. Which is pretty much every guy, so.

Ummm, yes. Because I'm not insane.

Yes. Reason? I've already been through highschool. Why act as if I was still there?

This got me thinking. I've had sex with almost every woman who's gone out for a cup of coffee with me.

as if your significant other should be going on quasi dates with the opposite sex..

If theyre work friends or long time friends I can understand it but if its just some random person who they just met, hell no...

as if your significant other should be going on quasi dates with the opposite sex..

If theyre work friends or long time friends I can understand it but if its just some random person who they just met, hell no...

I agree with this, I don't mind if she goes out for coffee with some gay dude either,a lot of good looking chicks seem to have gay friends these days.

hell no, too many cheating whores out there

If she's gonna cheat she's gonna cheat. you can't stop her by not "allowing" her to go out. If anything you'd only make it more likely.

Let your lady hang out with guys. If she's going to cheat then she's telling you everything you need to know.

wanna get some coffee?

'Yes, you know what? Why don't we make it lunch.'

That's usually how it goes. Lunch leads to dinner. Dinner leads to drinks. Drinks lead to a one stop cab ride to pound town.

If my bf started telling me who I could or could not grab coffee with I'd have sex with them just to spite him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back