Would Woodly KO Rory in a rematch?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think woodly has improved enough to KO rory this time around.

He'd probably shatter his nose that's for sure.

Hed have to get through his spells first

nkjVUpN.gif

g6_RoA.gif

Rory just went the distance with Wonderboy, so I'm thinkin no.

But Woodley would probably do a lot better.

I think Rory dominates him again, but who knows...

120_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg

T-Wood can KO anyone in the UFC, heavies included.

Woodley hasn't changed. The fight would be the same as the first one.

A woodleychuck would chuck as much wood as a woodleychuck could chuck if a woodleychuck could chuck wood

Woodley could smash Rory's new nose in, but I still picture Rory picking him apart and winning.

It's possible for sure Woodley hits like a truck. If he connects with a clean shot anyone would go down. I would bet on it looking similar to the first match though

I think Rory beats that ass again. Woodley can catch ANYONE like he did Lawler... I don't think its a sign of huge improvement on his part. He always could threaten the flash KO because he's so powerful and athletic. I would take Lawler in a rematch, Rory, or Wonderboy over him more than 50% of the time though. All those guys are more consistent.

I would favor Rory in the rematch but Woodley is definitely more than capable of scoring the KO.

Rory hasn't been the same guy for his last few fights. Woodley would have a strong chance of laying him out imo.

Fuck no, Rory made Tyron his bitch, Would make him gas and take him down again.

Yes with his secret weapon for that damaged nose

qtip.jpg

I'm worried about what's next for Rory after Lawler deleted his nose, but I still think he'd obliterate Woodley in whatever fashion he wanted.

Nope. Styles make fights. Rory beats him again and so does Wonderboy.

Back