Would We Eventually Run Out Of Places To Bury People?

When I die, Im gonna be buried in the forest and turned into a tree
A mighty redwood, probably

SP6LLCB32FT5P44GAVVT65LPLQ.jpg

I'm getting the Navy to chuck my ass into the sea.

No, the earth and its resources are infinite iirc

Greece is the bellweather of this. They are a small country and they've been burying people for about 2500-3000 years. They're out of room. In North America we might not have this problem for 100,000 years especially as more and more of the population gets cremated but in much of the rest of the world they'll have the greece experience in a few millenia if their society continues existing.

France has lots of room as whole but in Paris in particular running out of space to bury people was a huge problem. There might be other examples of this if you try to bury a shit ton of people in one city but most super large cities now are relatively young(and large in terms of area) and will not have that experience for quite awhile.

I've always thought it was odd we don't see more graveyards. I mean surely more people have died in the last 100 years than are currently alive but you see people and homes everywhere but just an occasional cemetery

I think there are places where you can turn your remains into a diamond.

Do you think we have run out of unpeed in water? Like at some point in time someone has peed in a body of water or had it drain into a body of water. Or it has evaporated, got in a cloud and then rained into all the waters.

Makes ya wonder

Graveyards are kind of a pointless process and a waste of money. You spend thousands of dollars on a coffin, plot of land, tombstone, embalming and all that stuff for what? So people can come visit your gravesite once a year for 10 minutes? Cremate is the way to go, or donate your body to science to help medical students. You're not only being financially gullible but also selfish if you get buried in a casket. OMG, you're desecrating the body mumbo jumbo, you're done with the body you no longer need it.

we can still bury people at sea and in space.

no, eventually people get price out of a burial and get incinerated instead.

Do you think we have run out of unpeed in water? Like at some point in time someone has peed in a body of water or had it drain into a body of water. Or it has evaporated, got in a cloud and then rained into all the waters.

Makes ya wonder

It's a localized loop where I live. Reclaimed water. Down the shitter and out of the faucet.

Back