would vitor Silva ll be as different as cain/jds?

You don't seem to get it, your 6 sources are irrelevant now since the fight has come and gone. You are literally redefining what ducking is. It's someone refusing to fight someone therefore the fight never even happens. This fight happened. Just stop it already. If he ducked Sonnen, Sonnen would not have the TKO loss under his record from Silva. There's nothing more to say so I'm going to let this thread go back to it's original topic. If you don't get it, obviously you're just trolling.

Good day sir.
:cool:

I get what you're saying but he ducked him a minimum 6 times, and said yes to a rematch once. They eventually fought, but it doesn't erase the fact that he turned down fights before hand

It's nothing against Silva, it's all his butthurt fans who try and distort what happened. You haven't been able to counter any of my arguments. You keep saying you have but I keep proving you wrong and you won't admit he ducked Sonnen. It happened. Move on, they eventually fought but he wanted no part of Sonnen up till then and he himself has admitted it and yet you won't

I haven't been able to counter your argument? You said Silva ducked him while instead fighting Okami. But yet I proved with sources how the Silva Okami fight was already signed when Sonnen still was waiting for a set time on when he could apply for a license reinstatement.

You then go on and reach for straws by aiming at how Silva was ducking Sonnen all while he was injured. You posted this link up:

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/9/11/2...der-injury-likely-to-keep-him-sidelined-until

Yet, you do know that Sonnen fought Bisping in January right? So how the f'ck would Silva duck Sonne when Silva was injured and Sonnen was set to fight Bisping instead?

However you are proved wrong there so you then at a desperate attempt try so pathetically to prove that Silva was ducking Sonnen by showing sources indicating a angry Silva talking shit. OOH WOW. LOL. I didn't know Silva was human with emotions. Yet you were debunked by the fact that the Brazilian card was canceled because the the UN summit.

So tell me how the f'ck I did proved you wrong? How can a man ducked someone when the other man is suspended and than that man is injured?

Here is the definition of ducking:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ducking

To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something

Silva did not avoid a fight from Sonnen since they fought. Silva saying he didn't want to fight Sonnen does not mean he ducked him. How could Silva avoid Sonnen when he was suspended and then Silva was injured?

YOU CANNOT ANSWER THAT?

You also say this which is funny:

it's all his butthurt fans who try and distort what happened.

Dude go get laid. Seriously. Only a virgin loser or a groupie goes on and aim at a fan base of a another man who you don't even know.

I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
no, because vitor does not have the wrestling element...

I get what you're saying but he ducked him a minimum 6 times, and said yes to a rematch once. They eventually fought, but it doesn't erase the fact that he turned down fights before hand

So Silva turned down six fights from between the time Sonnen fought Bisping and when the fight was signed in March of 2012?

How is that possible?

The fight was signed in March of 2012 for June in Brazil. But then because of the UNB case the fight was changed to July in LV.

So by your logic, Silva ducked Sonnen six times in the span of two months after Sonnen fought.

Turning down a fight doesn't mean that you're ducking.

Anderson fought and beat Sonnen twice, I can't believe people are still saying Anderson is scared of him.

Turning down a fight doesn't mean that you're ducking.

Anderson fought and beat Sonnen twice, I can't believe people are still saying Anderson is scared of him.

The guy has to be a troll. Consideirng that he has been proven wrong with sources and corrected all while he contradicted himself many times.

Yet he still distorts many things with a seriously twisted warped sense of reality. The man said that Silva ducked Sonnen to fight Okami even though Sonnen was not yet approved for a license reinstatement when Okami vs Silva was signed. He said that Silva ducked Sonnen after his fight with Okami even though his own source states that Silva was injured until the beginning of 2012 yet Sonnen was already booked to fight Bisping.

Then he posts a link that Silva ducked him after the Bisping fight because he was mad. So how the 'fck did Silva ducked Sonnen if the fight was signed to begin with for Brazil?

LOL!!!!

The guy is beyond twisted and crazy.

lol...i came into this thread thinking it was about Vitor vs Wanderlei II. my initial impression was that it might actually last longer than their first fight. still wouldnt turn out good for Wandy though...

G-Vitor-Belfort-vs-Wanderlei-Silva-Jack-hammer-KO-in-UFC-175.gif

Back