would u date a chick with bad cauliflower ears?

gracie_barra**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
say you meet a nice , cute , super-sweet girl. her personality is great, her body is great and her face is great and u guys share alot of common interests. but she has some nasty cauliflower ears- like , randy, bj or ishida? deal or no deal?

Well if she has long hair then she can actually cover them most of the time. Or at least when she's not rolling Haha

No, date would mean being seen in public. I wouldn't be seen in public with anything less than a 7.

Well she is a female and alive. That's about enough for me.

(But I am open to other ideas).

Not to sound like a sappy sucker. But if she had all those traits then it wouldn't matter that bad.

deal..for sure. That way she can't complain about ur caulflower-ears.

It will make ur bond stronger.

As long as she doesn't have cauliflower ______, ....nevermind.

dude I want to import a Cuban SHW female judoka, I saw one that weas bigger then me in the last olympics!

Imagine the sons I would have!

I value inside more then outside tbh

but big tits are a plus

Ever since the OT was taken out, the other forums are going down badly, lol.

Ouch that may be a deal breaker. Now I see where girls are coming from when they frown at cauli

If her ass was nice enough, I could forgive cauli any day of the week. Plus, like someone already mentioned, long hair = I don't have to look at her cauli. :icon_twis

Hell yeah! We could go around scaring children!

I'm assuming that the cauli originating from grappling..so....yes.

i'm sure she'd wear her hair down, so it wouldnt be too much of an issue. girls don't usually have massive cauli, if they have it, they have a little bit.

Back