Would Tony v Gaethje be the greatest fight ever?

Definitely has potential but how tf would I know, I can't see the future.

Has potential. Could still happen if tony gets his shit together

Would love it. Conor, Nate, and Khabib have scrwed over the best division in UFC over the past few years. So much so Eddie Avarez left. They top 15 at LW is loaded. There needs to be a Grand Prix.

My 2 favorite fighters

Tony Gaethje Bless

Possibly. JBG would be satiated for many a millennia, that's for sure.

<{JustBleed}>

Gaethje knocks him out brutally
Tony can’t take him down and Tony’s natural aptitude to getting rocked would get him hurt bad
Gaethje first or second round KO
Horrible matchup for Tony

Would love it. Conor, Nate, and Khabib have scrwed over the best division in UFC over the past few years. So much so Eddie Avarez left. They top 15 at LW is loaded. There needs to be a Grand Prix.
Lol at Grand Prix
This ain’t Bellator
How has Nate screwed the division? He hasn’t been a champ, he has had no effect on the division

no.

Max vs tony would be the best ever, although part of me thinks Max might sleep him in the 2nd. If that didnt happen, it would be a war

That division has been screwed up since BJ lost the belt. Frankie held it up by never being able to have a decisive fight and forcing a rematch for every single opponent. Benson did alright, but had to rematch Frankie and then defended against Diaz and Giblert (who wasn't really Giblert anymore), Pettis took the belt and went from Showtime to Shelftime immediately. RDA defended once in nearly 2 years as champ and that was a rematch against Cerrone whom he had destroyed already. Then we get to the Eddie, Conor, Khabib nonsense where they don't even pretend to be fighting the top contender anymore. LW has been a nightmare to be a contender in for pretty much all of this decade.

It should've happened at UFC 216 instead of Ferg/Lee. Then Lee/Eddie should've happened in Detroit where Lee is from, after the tuf show which suited Lee's personality better.

But I was at 218 & Eddie/Gaethje was stupendous, & my favorite FOTY for 2017. Even tho we also got Yancy/Oliviera that night as well.

Gaethje chops his legs down and avoids the ground

no.

Max vs tony would be the best ever, although part of me thinks Max might sleep him in the 2nd. If that didnt happen, it would be a war
Who has max ever “slept”
He landed like 400 punches and couldn’t drop featherweight Ortega
You think he can KO former Welterweight Ferguson? Max can win but a ko isn’t happening

I said this awhile ago.

Khabib vs. Cerrone
Ferguson vs. Gaethje
Dustin vs. Barboza
Al vs. Kevin Lee

That's according to rankings and leaving Conor out since he's retired. Not a big fan of Al and Kevin Lee again, but what ya gonna do?

Who has max ever “slept”
He landed like 400 punches and couldn’t drop featherweight Ortega
You think he can KO former Welterweight Ferguson? Max can win but a ko isn’t happening
yea I do.

Tony gets hit and dropped all the time. he wins because no one can go the distance with him cardio wise.
Max wont stop and I can see him ending it. Tony takes TOO many hits

Not even close, good fight yes, greatest fight ever? C'mon man...

yea I do.

Tony gets hit and dropped all the time. he wins because no one can go the distance with him cardio wise.
Max wont stop and I can see him ending it. Tony takes TOO many hits
Holloway doesn’t hit hard
Tony also has amazing recovery, Max wouldn’t dare to hit the mat with Tony
Max can only win a decision

Back