Would rather fight in ONE or Bellator?

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There will be certain preferences but which one seems more fighter friendly?
One seems to lack some transparency but Bellator is a lesser ufc

I’ve been to a one fc event in the Philippines (when Eduard Folayang fought Ev Ting) and had a great time and I wonder how many fighters feel that same rush the fans do when there’s a great event

Most would probably go to whichever organization offered them the most money.

Bellator. One is too shady with the weigh-ins. They do them in secrecy, so who knows if my opponent came in 10lbs over or not. Fuck that noise.

Sage's opponent was THREE times the size of him.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DC_5842.10.jpg

Bellator. Pride never die but fuck that, I don’t want some roided up guy use my head for a field goal attempt.

I’m more a PFL tournament rule set type of guy.

ONE FC has a lot more money to throw around. However, you risk getting screwed over by their corruption (like the Thai who just fought Petrosyan).

Whichever offers the most money.

Scott Coker all day

ONE is better, and has presence all over Asia.

Asia is better than North America.

Bellator is a more credible organization, and the fighters at Bellator seems legitimately happy there. Also, I live in North America and traveling to Asia would be exhausting.

I don't like one and I don't know how to explain why. I would love a resurgence in Asian mma but I don't like them for some reason. I'm all for Rizin when it comes to Asian mma. I'm rooting for New Pride.

Bellator vs One though? Bellator all day.

Bellator. One is too shady with the weigh-ins. They do them in secrecy, so who knows if my opponent came in 10lbs over or not. Fuck that noise.

Sage's opponent was THREE times the size of him.
Meanwhile in Bellator
Horiguchi Caldwell Weigh.png

One.

No testing, bullshit weigh in system where you can probably miss weight and nobody will have a clue, get paid well and the competition isnt as strong.

Bellator - But whoever offers me more money is where I would sign.

both pay and treat their top tier guys well but its difficult for western audiences to watch ONE and probably the same for Asian audiences to watch Bellator. Brandon Vera moved to the Philippines so it worked out well for him, he has a ton of sponsorships but fans in the west have totally forgotten about him.

So wherever you feel the most comfortable geographically i guess and where you can find the most sponsorship money since thats a big part of how these guys get paid.

Back