Would prime Silva be a 2 division champ in today’s MMA?

There are over 10 LHW's who I'd pick to beat Jan. Not saying much.

Izzy no he's a horrid matchup for AS given AS relied on his size.

No chance in hell he would even be a 1 division champ.

The GOAT Khamzat would leave anderson in a pool of his own blood in MW.

Jan isn't some bum striker, he has the fundamentals to beat Anderson. On top of that there are others who could legit give Anderson trouble and beat him (Rakic, Magomed).

Prime Silva would matrix the entire 205 Jonesless division.
906f8d73cacf8c4329765755feafed11.gif

Prime Silva easy triple champ

Yes,

but Usman or Khabib would also beat him at a catch weight.

<BC1>

Most of prime silva opponents were a joke. It's hard for me to see him getting it easy against any of top 10 MW including whittaker and till. LHW is a different story though

In today's MMA... yes, Prime Silva had a granite chin, highly technical with KO power. Would dominate the MW division and could beat Jan, the only problem would be if Jon Jones was active at LHW, even in his Prime I doubt he could beat Jones, even today.

A 43 almost 44 year old Anderson Silva did pretty decent against Izzy, I see no reason to say in Anderson's prime Izzy could have beaten him easily.

Izzy didn't seem to be trying that hard.

I don't think there's a good enough wrestler to stop him at MW or LHW. But a great wrestler with good grappling would be the one to stop him.

Wanderlei would kill both of them divisions Pride rules

There are over 10 LHW's who I'd pick to beat Jan. Not saying much.

Izzy no he's a horrid matchup for AS given AS relied on his size.
If you're talking all time in regards to Jan, sure. If you're talking about right now, you are unbelievably stupid.

Izzy beats Anderson, but anderson was too scared to fight for the belt at lhw.

he wouldn’t be a champ in either division.

Back