Would prime Andy have had issues with prime Chuck?

You’re aware of all the details right? Now go ahead and elaborate. Tell me how a fighter full of adrenaline and fully focused on the fight and his
opponent is paying attention whatsoever to a technique that’s a regular part of his routine.
You'z a reach gawd

Maybe they dosed Anderson when he was full of adrenaline after a hard spar

"Am so full of adrelenline, men
Eye thought Phil Nurse was rubbing Poutine on me"
<GSPWoah>

Jones is the only fighter in history that would give prime Anderson issues

And it's still a winnable fight but I lean more towards Jones
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhshahahahahhhahahahwhwhahahwh

Coming from the guy that bet his account old Fedor wouldnt beat Rampage. Rich.

GSP fanboys like yourself know the truth deep down
Yeah, we do, that you literally have the weakest argument I've pretty much ever heard or seen. I pray to a God I don't even believe in that you're NEVER on a jury, or else whoever is accused is absolutely FUCKED.

<bball2>

P.s. don't worry homie, your little circle of uneducated autist will log on tomorrow to double down on how the guy with literal circumstantial evidence of lightening/angles of some magical HGH gut that disappears at will and openly advocated for USADA type testing is 100% certified on PEDs, but make excuses on the 2 most NOTORIOUS PED users are excuseable.

I'd say you lot were trolling, but with as long and as hard as I've seen you defend the literally undefendable, I have to put you in a category slightly just above "Flat Earth Society" people.

{<jordan}

You fanboys keep infesting my threads. I gotta disinfect my threads
The irony, you do realize that YOU mentioned GSP first right?

GSP is literally rent free of any space inside that cramped area inside that head of yours.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Yeah, we do, that you literally have the weakest argument I've pretty much ever heard or seen. I pray to a God I don't even believe in that you're NEVER on a jury, or else whoever is accused is absolutely FUCKED.

<bball2>

P.s. don't worry homie, your little circle of uneducated autist will log on tomorrow to double down on how the guy with literal circumstantial evidence of lightening/angles of some magical HGH gut that disappears at will and openly advocated for USADA type testing is 100% certified on PEDs, but make excuses on the 2 most NOTORIOUS PED users are excuseable.

I'd say you lot were trolling, but with as long and as hard as I've seen you defend the literally undefendable, I have to put you in a category slightly just above "Flat Earth Society" people.

{<jordan}
The irony, you do realize that YOU mentioned GSP first right?

GSP is literally rent free of any space inside that cramped area inside that head of yours.
<{Heymansnicker}>
You done?

I like Andy but I think Chuck would have beat him. He already beat Landis-Jons. Chuck also beat better fighters.

Prime Iceman would have cornered and fucking killed Silva right on the spot lol

LOL at everyone in this thread boldly proclaiming that either of these guys "destroys" the other. Both were largely counter strikers. Would very likely have turned into long rounds of staring and feinting.

You done?
{<jimmies}

Awuh, come on Toner, don't tell me you're gotten too so quickly already. Yet another hypocrisy from you, you rush to flood anti-GSP rhetoric in any & all threads, but when someone returns the favor in your threads, your jimmies get ruffled awfully quick...

Must be that your other anti-GSP friends aren't here to try & help salvage your terrible attempts to blemish the legacy of the Clean Goat GSP.

I thought this was our thing, to openly try to annoy each other with the GSP/Silva topic since we get along with each other on other topics. :D

I guess I'll take my factual logic somewhere else:p;).

The people saying chuck would have won are absolutely retarded

Who did I bet my account against?

@ them
you openly said if Rampage lost you would leave sherdog, or at least that account. you put it out there to the world and then tried to say that fight didnt count

{<jimmies}

Awuh, come on Toner, don't tell me you're gotten too so quickly already. Yet another hypocrisy from you, you rush to flood anti-GSP rhetoric in any & all threads, but when someone returns the favor in your threads, your jimmies get ruffled awfully quick...

Must be that your other anti-GSP friends aren't here to try & help salvage your terrible attempts to blemish the legacy of the Clean Goat GSP.

I thought this was our thing, to openly try to annoy each other with the GSP/Silva topic since we get along with each other on other topics. :D

I guess I'll take my factual logic somewhere else:p;).
Anything else?

you openly said if Rampage lost you would leave sherdog, or at least that account. you put it out there to the world and then tried to say that fight didnt count
So no direct opposition and nothing to gain in return?
Not a bet then
<Kobe213>

Daddy broke a promise
Cry about it

You'z a reach gawd

Maybe they dosed Anderson when he was full of adrenaline after a hard spar

"Am so full of adrelenline, men
Eye thought Phil Nurse was rubbing Poutine on me"
<GSPWoah>
Totally the same thing. From the comments on here it looks like everyone has you figured out.

Prime Anderson would be too fast and too accurate and would put Prime Chuck on queer street.

Chuck crushes Anderoid in 12 seconds.

Silva more skilled. Better conditioning

both hard iron chins in their primes

both had that sort of power that even off balance strikes put people out

Chuck was bigger

I guess I would have bet on Silva.

Jones is the only fighter in history that would give prime Anderson issues

And it's still a winnable fight but I lean more towards Jones
That is the dumbest shit I've ever read

Anderson would get ran through by almost any legit HW or LHW Power wrestler that could make a fist. Did you miss his fights with Chael? Like some no name HW bum like Jon Madsen would fucking throttle Anderson's skinny ass much less the Frank Mirs or BigFoot Silvas of the world.

Back