Would people from the Mayberry forum all meet up ?

Interesting idea. If anyone happens to be in my area, drop me a PM and I will be sure to lock my door.

I know a girl that would come in "handy" for that kind of party.

0d72892bd117d914befe5d14d2600864.jpg

#filltheroomwithupperspluts

That's enough hands for each of us. :D:D

You guys can park your cars by my place then we'll take an uber from there.

Then when we're all wasted and csnt drive I be like "oh you can just sleep by me, I have the room" :cool:;)

I make sure that I get there early cause I'm not gonna be one of those guys in the middle.
I'll be the guy offering to take the picture but suddenly realise the camera needs batteries, returning hours later and miraculously the moment everyone starts drying off. Woe is me... <cheer>

TS, stop treating Sherdog like Tinder.

We need more girls.

GL884669.jpg

man, i bet all these broads have thick black hairy bushes (the hair being black not the vags), man the 80s were the best
oh and the blue eye shadow and pink cheek makeup they all had....damn

A room full of 6ft5ers benching that 275lb sitting around talking about the following

- Insecurities about marriages or the prospect of marriages
- Frustration in the dating scene and inability to get laid
- Cheating significant others
- Obsessive tendencies towards "cuckholding"
- Whining about how the world sucks because we have to work all the time and how much better it was back in pre industrial
- A dork segment who brags about their Boise Dimes
- Making comments about girls passing by with elbows too pointy
- Jealousy towards anything that's better then them and actively trying to bring it down to Mayberry levels

What else am I missing? Also, wait, is this a male MMA forum or some clique women gathering? Not much difference.

Back