Would people from the Mayberry forum all meet up ?

I'm fucking hurt.

You were on the list, but then you tricked me into watching three seasons of a teen melodrama.

I figured it was because you hate me.

You missed the 2016 Mayberry convention this summer? Don't worry, we'll invite you next year.

ADKqClX.jpg

Those foxy dolls could certainly do better than those losers.

They must have hearts of gold.

i'd show up, just to fill the room with uppercuts.

There is a surprising number of posters here with depression, high anxiety and other emotional problems. Sure, let's get together and add alcohol and drugs to the mix.

A group of all guys with emotional problems getting intoxicated together. How can anyone turn that down?

Don't sweat it. I'm normal, and awesome. It'll just be you and me. You and me...

I'd like to have @Anung Un Rama and @Dragonlordxxxxx over for dinner, bang out a script, make a movie, and get rich and famous.

As they're both geniuses and I have mad writing skills, it's probably that easy. The hard part would be tricking them into visiting Canada.
I heard that racist @shadow_priest_x is pretty interested in the visual arts.
He might be able to give some advice on some scripts.

wasn't there a sherbro get together in San Diego a few years ago?

In the deep places of the world, at the roots of mountains long forgotten, amongst the crawling things that abide in such places that time has left sundered from the remains of civilization, the ancient language of despair knows only one word, its entire lexicon.
And yet even in such places, they dare not give breath to the name.

"Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Overpressure, in the deep places of the world."

- some old wizard guy

Back