Would people from the Mayberry forum all meet up ?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
would anyone actually do this. What would be the outcome? Meeting some of these users in real life would be funny. I would probably have to kick some people asses an bring my migos with me

I asked that brit to meet me at the Rock Bar but he never said anything back. I'm hoping Rimbaud will come for a dram. Best fuckin bar in Belfast, and you gotta meet my Uncle.

I'm hoping to be back home for about a week or so in January, few days right at home but will be in Belfast to visit my Uncle when we can hit that spot. Anyone feels like coming to Derry we can probably get some free drinks off of some crusty old barmen who remember me from when I was a wee lad.

Worlds biggest sausage fest: sherdog get together.

No homo

I asked that brit to meet me at the Rock Bar but he never said anything back. I'm hoping Rimbaud will come for a dram. Best fuckin bar in Belfast, and you gotta meet my Uncle.

I'm hoping to be back home for about a week or so in January, few days right at home but will be in Belfast to visit my Uncle when we can hit that spot. Anyone feels like coming to Derry we can probably get some free drinks off of some crusty old barmen who remember me from when I was a wee lad.
Even tho your post is in English, which is my second language that I feel comfortable in, I have no idea what you just said

Even tho your post is in English, which is my second language that I feel comfortable in, I have no idea what you just said

Local references. If you're not from the North of Ireland, you may not recognise some of them.

Local references. If you're not from the North of Ireland, you may not recognise some of them.
We are clearly going to need a translator. Especially after trying to read your sig

We are clearly going to need a translator. Especially after trying to read your sig

It depends how aware one is of Christianity beyond the last 500 years.

Worlds biggest sausage fest: sherdog get together.

No homo

That could actually be kinda fun... Every man brings some cured meats or sausages native to his region, and we pump up a bunch of charcoal grills and get that shite rolling out for the lads.

See, I made your queer thing into a normal human thing. Would ye look at that :)

I'd like to have @Anung Un Rama and @Dragonlordxxxxx over for dinner, bang out a script, make a movie, and get rich and famous.

As they're both geniuses and I have mad writing skills, it's probably that easy. The hard part would be tricking them into visiting Canada.

would anyone actually do this. What would be the outcome? Meeting some of these users in real life would be funny. I would probably have to kick some people asses an bring my migos with me

I've met people I only knew through internet forums before. It was pretty awesome.

They're like, people.

Results may vary.

88114-woman-throws-table-gif-pM0E.gif

I organized a grappling extravaganza with people from the grappling forums in the early 2000s. A good dozen or so folks showed up.

I'd probably come as long as it is in Vegas or something so I could plan a vacation around it

Back