Would Mousasi have TKO Hendo if the fight went on?

He was needling then

It was January 2015 he lost to Gegard. USADA kicked in summer 2015, he was even KO by Vitor years back during TRT days

He was off the TRT before then though, that was his biggest "boost".

He was off the TRT before then though, that was his biggest "boost".

Proof?

Hendo performance wise didnt become crap till after USADA and even vs Vitor in his 2nd fight with Vitor which was after USADA began he did well

Hendo had like 3 fights post Usada

Vitor II
Lombard
Bisping

There have been many, many worse stoppages. A recent one:

NauticalElasticBoaconstrictor-size_restricted.gif
What the fuck was this?!

I seen Dan get hurt worse then that and still comeback and win the fight or make it competitive. He probably would of still lost and probably shouldn’t of been fighting a top contender like that at that stage in his career though. This was right after Cormier rag rolled him I believe.

What the fuck was this?!

what’s the context here? Like did he take a bunch of damage earlier? That a ridiculous stoppage.

That's the first fight between Ankalaev and Cutelaba.

That sequence and stoppage was only about 30-40 seconds into the fight. There wasn't significant damage before it.

That's the first fight between Ankalaev and Cutelaba.

That sequence and stoppage was only about 30-40 seconds into the fight. There wasn't significant damage before it.
Was it ruled a no contest at least?

Terrible stoppage. If you look at the video posted by OP, at 1:57, you see Hendo starting to stand back up (after getting dropped), and Mousasi goes in for the kill, but steps on Hendo's left foot, which is what actually caused him to fall back down. From there I think Mousasi lands 1 short punch and the fight is stopped. BS stoppage, but Mousasi was looking sharp and fast that night. No doubt Mousasi wins.

Not sure why he doesnr come back to UFC pay is better and can be

More prestige if he became a champ there

Overeem said it best in his recent Glory interview press conference saying that only career regret he has is not winning the UFC Belt
They held him to a 90 day negotiation period (contracted). He wanted to stay , fought out his impressive final deal by taking Chris s ranking and was up for a title shot OR a " reasonable " pay bump ( watch UFC 210 post presser " mousasi steals show").

Bisping shot down the first :" Bisping Mousasi is bad for business.......I'm the champ and I call the shots". If papers were sent over then mousasi wouldve signed a slighty better shitty deal than his prior shitty deal ( knowing that becoming ufc champ gets him that cabbage). They almost signed him at day 75( ish)- even told them to send over papers for rockhold fight but there was some misunderstanding. I don't want to get to lengthy so Coker comes at day 91 then THEN UFC comes with a " somewhat " competitive counter offer which they have the right to do. The damage was done.

At the end of the day, Mousasi is a prize fighter and has been doing this for the better part of 2 decades .That said hes only 36 and approaching 50 wins over every top promotion while you can practically count his losses on 1 hand.

He saw the righting on wall- and look what Bisping did to division when he left.

Mousasi does have this : Hes in rarified air as hes the only fighter in UFC history to destroy 5 in a row and leave on his own terms.

Sorry for the length-

Don't forget Hendo's ability to pull off an old man's "get out of my way" elbow like vs. Lombard.

Shitty stoppage, the only ones who thought it was legit were the moose fanboy butthole lickers. Dan would of took moose down and then knock his ass out. :cool::cool::cool:

There was as close to 1% chance of Dan winning that night as statistically possible in fighting

There was as close to 1% chance of Dan winning that night as statistically possible in fighting
Did you mean 0%?
Implying 1% isn't statistically possible because of fighting doesn't really make sense...

But I get your overall point, Dan wasn't winning at that point without Moose making really bad mistakes.

Back