Would Mousasi have TKO Hendo if the fight went on?

There have been many, many worse stoppages. A recent one:

NauticalElasticBoaconstrictor-size_restricted.gif
The guy is out on his feet and the ref saw that in his eyes so no need for more concussions

Moose look good in that fight. Shit stoppage…but you can’t afford to get dropped like that in the UFC with these shitty ass inconsistent refs.

If you’re on the bad side of the betting odds. Refs are known to make the most sketchy stoppages.

With all that said…I didn’t like what Hendo was showing Moose before that knockdown. He was getting timed and loading that right hand like a musket from the 1800’s

Let's not forget - not only did mousasi hurt Dan but he was basically kneeling on his chest before ref tackles him off. Mousasi was a -525 for a reason and hendo was past it but mousasi beat him according to the odds.
This another reason why Bisping was scared shitless to fight mousasi.... on 2 different occasions. You can't ignore the common opponents and the time frame within. Look what mousasi did to hendo, vitor and poor Thales leites ( 3 months after leites walked bisping down in a split ).
As far as styles go, Bisping had zero chance in beating Gegard in any way.

I hope that's a joke.
Kinda what I was thinking lol. If by underrated he means possibly the most overrated fighter ever, I agree. He got ran over by prime Jacare and Machida schooled him. At least he can be a champion in B leagues.

Moose look good in that fight. Shit stoppage…but you can’t afford to get dropped like that in the UFC with these shitty ass inconsistent refs.

If you’re on the bad side of the betting odds. Refs are known to make the most sketchy stoppages.

With all that said…I didn’t like what Hendo was showing Moose before that knockdown. He was getting timed and loading that right hand like a musket from the 1800’s
He also damaged his eyelid on a nasty jab seconds in.

Wasnt the most satisfying stoppage but pretty sure Mousasi had Hendo dead to rights.

They had trained together years prior back in the old strikeforce days. Methinks Gegard always had Dan's number.

Apparently it was the other way round when they trained, even though he rarely used it Dan wrestling is what Mousasi couldn't deal with. He even spoke about Dan level of wrestling.

Maybe later in the fight but I think Hendo would have survived that exchange

Kinda what I was thinking lol. If by underrated he means possibly the most overrated fighter ever, I agree. He got ran over by prime Jacare and Machida schooled him. At least he can be a champion in B leagues.
Another blatant mousasi detractor.
What about his final 8 fight deal. He destroyed all 7 men ???
You do know many UFC champions first come to UFC and suffer a setback or 2 ( or more).....going 2-2 ????

I love when the dumb( thatd be u) say something so ignorant.

Hes the opposite of mirko - actually mirko started bad , continued bad and finished bad ....and if only mirko could borrow mousasi s chin, lol.

Skip forward to exactly 7 minutes in and watch. Mousasi showed mercy. Had he not, Dan likely would have been KOed then and there.

I cant quite put my finger on it but something sounds different about Joe Rogan here

Never count out Hendo. I could believe Mousasi wouldn't let him recover and get a more convincing stoppage and I can also believe Hendo would've recovered and then put Gegard to sleep.

Obviously, Hendo instantly lost his chin when he couldn't stick needles in his ass.

Let's not forget - not only did mousasi hurt Dan but he was basically kneeling on his chest before ref tackles him off. Mousasi was a -525 for a reason and hendo was past it but mousasi beat him according to the odds.
This another reason why Bisping was scared shitless to fight mousasi.... on 2 different occasions. You can't ignore the common opponents and the time frame within. Look what mousasi did to hendo, vitor and poor Thales leites ( 3 months after leites walked bisping down in a split ).
As far as styles go, Bisping had zero chance in beating Gegard in any way.

Not sure why he doesnr come back to UFC pay is better and can be

More prestige if he became a champ there

Overeem said it best in his recent Glory interview press conference saying that only career regret he has is not winning the UFC Belt

Obviously, Hendo instantly lost his chin when he couldn't stick needles in his ass.

He was needling then

It was January 2015 he lost to Gegard. USADA kicked in summer 2015, he was even KO by Vitor years back during TRT days

Back