Would Machida 2.0 fare better against Jones?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sure Machida is at 185 and is slimmer and fighting smaller guys than at 205 but it seems to me that Machidas striking and prescion is as on point as its ever been, guy has some damn laser accuracy.

Would he get CTFO again?

Yes. Jones' Big Black Cocky elbow will penetrate Machida's tight Asian defense again.

no, just stop it already machida nuthuggers. P4P most underrated annoying fans on sherdog.

There is nothing new about Machida at MW. he's still an average counter-striker with a limited striking arsenal.

nope, too small and not enough reach. while jones is talking about HW, machida already fighting at a division 20 lbs under.

the only person that could match JBJ's reach and speed is gus

no, just stop it already machida nuthuggers. P4P most underrated annoying fans on sherdog.

Aww, they believe in their favorite fighter without resorting to the insane trolling other fanbases have. Let's make fun of them! :rolleyes:

I dont think so. In the end his physicality is too much to deal with. Someone like cormier,gus,or possibly johnson have a better chance.

I'd love to see a rematch.

I would love to see a rematch if they fought at MW and Jones actually tried to cut down to MW. Seeing how well Jones can fight Machida at MW after draining himself trying to get down could be quite interesting.

Aww, they believe in their favorite fighter without resorting to the insane trolling other fanbases have. Let's make fun of them! :rolleyes:

Yea, this thread isn't trolling... :rolleyes:

How am I "making fun of them?" I didn't call names just pointed out how annoying they are, just like other fanbase who get called out in every other thread for being annoying and delusional. I point it out and you get butthurt? gotcha. :icon_lol:

Yea, this thread isn't trolling... :rolleyes:

How am I "making fun of them?" I didn't call names just pointed out how annoying they are, just like other fanbase who get called out in every other thread for being annoying and delusional. I point it out and you get butthurt? gotcha. :icon_lol:

Calling you a troll didn't stem from any amount of butthurt. You tried too hard from the start, and got called on it. Cheers.

He would, but he's still too small, so a loss for him would almost be a given.

Back