Would like to see Edgar Aldo 3

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Edgar won that second fight and the first fight was damn close IMO. I think they should make Edgar and Aldo have a rematch before Aldo fights Conor again. Seriously, I think we need a definitive winner out of these two. The last fight Edgar was screwed by the judges and I think this rematch should happen at ufc 205 as a main event.

Whose with me?

Edgar won that second fight and the first fight was damn close IMO. I think they should make Edgar and Aldo have a rematch before Aldo fights Conor again. Seriously, I think we need a definitive winner out of these two. The last fight Edgar was screwed by the judges and I think this rematch should happen at ufc 205 as a main event.

Whose with me?
How do you think Edgar won that fight at all

jqvKL4O.gif

23 posts, 7 threads made and this is the level of the threads. I say make this guy a moderator already. switch him with @Homeless Infant , he disagreed with me in another thread.

Whose with me?

Oh snap.. your white belt is showing... Rewatch the fight... without Edgars balls in your mouth. It will be easier to see the 3 rds to 2, or very possibly 4 rds to 1 Aldo win... and one round which I almost scored 10-8.

I've seen enough. Aldo is just a terrible stylistic match up for Edgar. It is what it is.

I'm an Edgar fan and Aldo hater, but I'm done seeing these two fight. Aldo has him figured out, just like Edgar has BJ figured out. No more rematches between these guys.

edgar himself and his corner gave it to aldo too but surely TS knows more
Lol plenty of people agree with me. The UFC must have paid those judges off because they know Frankie is a Stylistic nightmare match up for Conor. It's hilarious to me that buffoons like you call yourselves mma fans.

How do you not? Edgar was constantly on the attack and pushing the pace while Aldo stood there and did nothing. Are you blind?
All I saw was Aldo completely snuff Edgar in the wrestling area and bloody his face up with effective counter striking. Being aggressive alone is not enough to win a fight, if it was Diago Sanchez would be undefeated in fights that go the distance.

How do you not? Edgar was constantly on the attack and pushing the pace while Aldo stood there and did nothing. Are you blind?

Your supposedly clever user name proves everything anyone will ever need to know about your posting.

Nothing but win...win... win... no matter what.
jose-aldo-defeats-frankie-edgar-for-interim-featherweight-title-ufc-200_598103_OpenGraphImage.jpg

All I saw was Aldo completely snuff Edgar in the wrestling area and bloody his face up with effective counter striking. Being aggressive alone is not enough to win a fight, if it was Diago Sanchez would be undefeated in fights that go the distance.

Martin Kampmanm wants to punch your posts face.

Back