Would like to see an Anthony Smith vs Thiago Santos rematch

J

Jpenwell14

I figure this puts either one of them right back in the mix. Plus i would like to know who the best former middleweight is.

You dont say...... <BC1>

Santos if his knees are close to what they were pre jones fight wrecks Smith at LHW imo

Could be another good scrap... Smith isn't half bad at 205 and "good knees" Santos might beat Jones...

Sounds good. Both have evolved. Any word on how Santos is recovering?

Santos is a monster, hopefully his knees aren't fucked for life.

205 really is dead isn’t it
Serious question, had they never released a UFC video game until now, do you think the current star power could sell it.

I don't. Those first two game had EVERYONE that was ever cool in the sport... I just don't see it now... Then again I don't play video games.

Serious question, had they never released a UFC video game until now, do you think the current star power could sell it.

I don't. Those first two game had EVERYONE that was ever cool in the sport... I just don't see it now... Then again I don't play video games.

It would bomb

Remember the days when we had
Shogun Rampage Rashad Forrest lil nog Machida Thiago Silva Chuck Wand Jardine

All characters in their own right and each interesting and exciting in their own right

What the fuck is this nowadays
Corey Anderson.. Anthony Smith.. Santos..
Walker.. Reyes..
It’s just aids
Fuck USADA

It would bomb

Remember the days when we had
Shogun Rampage Rashad Forrest lil nog Machida Thiago Silva Chuck Wand Jardine

All characters in their own right and each interesting and exciting in their own right

What the fuck is this nowadays
Corey Anderson.. Anthony Smith.. Santos..
Walker.. Reyes..
It’s just aids
Fuck USADA
Exactly... There were 5 divisions with like 8-10 fighters in each one, and every single one was a name brand fighter. BJ Penn, Sherk, Florian, Forrest, Rampage, Hendo, Chuck, Wand, bright orange Mark Coleman, Frank Mir, BROCK FUCKING LESNAR, Shogun, Machida, Koscheck, Jon Fitch... Even guys like Bader and Joe Stevenson were big back then.

I think it would absolutely bomb. Nobody likes Conor anymore, Jones ain't getting on the cover of anything except the newspapers, and Brock is back to WWE. You can almost see CM Punk's image being used on a collage. Its that bad.

Exactly... There were 5 divisions with like 8-10 fighters in each one, and every single one was a name brand fighter. BJ Penn, Sherk, Florian, Forrest, Rampage, Hendo, Chuck, Wand, bright orange Mark Coleman, Frank Mir, BROCK FUCKING LESNAR, Shogun, Machida, Koscheck, Jon Fitch... Even guys like Bader and Joe Stevenson were big back then.

I think it would absolutely bomb. Nobody likes Conor anymore, Jones ain't getting on the cover of anything except the newspapers, and Brock is back to WWE. You can almost see CM Punk's image being used on a collage. Its that bad.

If I could ‘double like’ the post I would
I’ve been saying this stuff for a while

Hard to imagine Thiago Santos comes back the same at all. But then again he went 5 rounds with Jones on two blown ACL’s so maybe he’s not human.

Da fuck? Light heavyweight may suck but lightweight is 10x more stacked than it was in the BJ Penn days. Back then you had BJ and that's it. Now we have a stacked featherweight and bantamweight. Strong welterweight and middleweight. The two heaviest divisions are weaker but every other division is better now.

Lol at calling Sherk, Florian and Forrest name brand fighters. Those are some rose colored glasses you've got on. Who the fuck is Joe Stevenson? Bader is much bigger now in Bellator than he ever was.

Why with all the possible choices sherdoggers want always see some insignificant fight is beyond me...
<{vega}>

Santos has torn ACL, MCL, PCL, meniscus. That's a year, minimum. Let's forget about him for awhile.

I'd like to see Smith vs either Jan or Corey.

Maybe down the road, Santos won't even be cleared to train at 100% for another 4-6 months

The two biggest snoozefest I've seen of recent is Jones vs Smith and Jones vs Santos. Now you want Santos vs Smith? No thank you. I'd rather tune into the Hallmark Chanel.

The two biggest snoozefest I've seen of recent is Jones vs Smith and Jones vs Santos. Now you want Santos vs Smith? No thank you. I'd rather tune into the Hallmark Chanel.

They fought at MW and it was FOTN.

Could be another good scrap... Smith isn't half bad at 205 and "good knees" Santos might beat Jones...

Agreed! I think it would be a good scrap I know Smith can't out muscle Santos, but he sure can out think him Thiagos is very dynamic and can find your off switch quick. But he does get tired and he's been KO'ed choked on a few occasions all things a thinking fighter like Smith can do, Jon did it to him just chess fought (I don't wanna hear sh!t about his knee, if his knee was f*ked it's because Jon f*ked it) Would watch again...

Back