Would LHW Cormier still beat Bigfoot, Barnett, Mir, Nelson?

Surely he's lost some strength. Can't be the same

This. Plus he is now more KO-able. I saw a youtube vid on this subject, can't remember it tho, but it was something along the lines that your body looses a bit of its strength and structure when you lose weight because fat used to hold your bones in a certain way. Same goes for the jaw neck etc. This is some pseudo science shit so you should take it with a grain of salt.

Does he fight at 225? There might not have been too much power lost.

No, he would lose badly for sure. They would maul him because when cutting weight he actually loses his skills through sweat.

:rolleyes:

back when they originally fought.
cormier-side.jpg

wtf is wrong with you. He's a better fighter now than he was back then. The weight doesn't mean shit.

I have a feeling this thread is a trap for all the people saying Jones would get molested at HW 'cause "LOL DERE'S WEIGHTCLASSES FOR A REASON111!"

...and so many people saying DC still wins, is kind of telling (seeing as I bet some of these same people would talk about Jones getting mauled by top 10 HWs)

I have a feeling this thread is a trap for all the people saying Jones would get molested at HW 'cause "LOL DERE'S WEIGHTCLASSES FOR A REASON111!"

...and so many people saying DC still wins, is kind of telling (seeing as I bet some of these same people would talk about Jones getting mauled by top 10 HWs)

Right!!

Fact #1- "LHW DC still crushes most everyone at HW"
Fact #2- "Jones loses to most HWs"

Conclusion:
LHW DC crushes LHW Jones rather easily

:confused:

he probably wins, but has harder time due to weight difference.

Back