Would Khabib be Mayweather's biggest opponent?

not this again....

I really wish khabib would quit trying to be like conor,

and just fight for legacy like he said he would.

he has no business fighting Floyd, and lol at 1 round of mma..

I wonder how that would work out?

A Khabib fight against Mayweather makes zero sense, at least boxing hardcores knew who Conor was.
A Nate Diaz vs Mayweather fight would sell more imo.
Agreed Khabib boxing Floyd makes no sense. At least Conor can box. Where as Khabib wouldn’t land a punch if there isn’t a threat of a takedown

Picture this:

Conor looked huge next to Floyd in the ring.

Khabib looked huge next to Conor in the octagon.

How the fuck would Khabib look next to Floyd in the ring? I mean, I actually give Khabib a small chance on size alone, this coupled with the fact that Floyd will be like 43 when they fight, because you already know this fight will go down eventually.

Last time I saw Floyd in the ring, he looked rusty, he had enough for McGregor, but still, he didn't look sharp.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park with Khabib, dude has the gas tank to go 12 rounds I assume. I don't even think a McGregor rematch would be any easier now that he showed his cards.

I mean, if Floyd was 35, it would be like this all night long:

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

But can Floyd still do it at age 43? Even if those guys aren't elite boxers, I mean, Khabib is fucking huge and has a gas tank. And McGregor has learned what he has to do next time.

Unless Floyd was trolling and didn't train and fight properly and next time he will not hesitate to make a mockery of the guys since he knows those will be his last big money fights and he had to not completely expose Conor the first time to make room for a rematch.

Honestly I love those meme crossover fights. They are so much fun. Haters can suck it.
Khabib would be one of the easiest boxing matches of Mayweather's career. He would get embarrassed so much worse than Mcgregor did.

Mayweather could throw zero punches for 4 rounds and still finish Khabib before the final bell.

Picture this:

How the fuck would Khabib look next to Floyd in the ring? I mean, I actually give Khabib a small chance on size alone, this coupled with the fact that Floyd will be like 43 when they fight, because you already know this fight will go down eventually.

Last time I saw Floyd in the ring, he looked rusty, he had enough for McGregor, but still, he didn't look sharp.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park with Khabib, dude has the gas tank to go 12 rounds I assume. I don't even think a McGregor rematch would be any easier now that he showed his cards.

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

But can Floyd still do it at age 43? Even if those guys aren't elite boxers, I mean, Khabib is fucking huge and has a gas tank. And McGregor has learned what he has to do next time.

Unless Floyd was trolling and didn't train and fight properly and next time he will not hesitate to make a mockery of the guys since he knows those will be his last big money fights and he had to not completely expose Conor the first time to make room for a rematch.

Honestly I love those meme crossover fights. They are so much fun. Haters can suck it.

floyd always looking for the easist fight come on. floyd could spend every day at his strip club fucking hoes and smoke khabib

i rewatched the conor vs khabib fight ... khabib would drop floyd

Khabib would beat him with sheer size and strength just like Algieri did to Pac.

Pacquiao_Algieri_weighin_141121_001a.jpg

Let’s not entertain the idea of this fight happening.

Dana and co. might think we actually want it.

Who the fuuuuuuck is Khabib? That bitch with no rhythm? <{monica}>Please
Also, Tyson can do all the stuff past fifty. So may should not excuse himself with age card yeah. Especially facing a bum like Khabib whom he never will face because it does not make sense in this life. Also, Mayweather, sitting in his top suite, most probly laughs at any nerd who displays investment in any of those possible freak fights, just like he has laughed entirety of his career at the 50 mosquitos he outboxed. He's a legend. Unlike Bumbib and Conor BumGregor.

Floyd posted this:

Along with a Khabib poster similar to that, this one:

khabib-mayweather.png

Now here's the interesting part: looks like he has deleted the Khabib post......

well

conor almost beat floyd in boxing
and khabib destroyed conor in striking

so yes, khabib would smash current version of floyd mayweather
but he would get tooled by prime mayweather
<{ByeHomer}>

well

<Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

well

please do everyone a favor, log out, and never come back.

LOL @size.

Floyd clowns all UFC fighters in a boxing match, jeez, just enough already, it only ever ends with him laughing his way too the bank,

Just stop. Same people that were saying that Japanese kid is a striking sensation and is only 20 years old and Floyd is too old lol. Then what happens? Floyd absoutley clowns him easily like a fool, Floyd could have been blindfolded in there and would have won easily. He is just laughing his way too the bank.. no interest in seeing it

Nah dude, he absolutely DWARFS Conor. Get your eyes checked.

960x0.jpg

{<jordan}

Nah. They were almost identical in size. McGregor’s legs and muscle mass both were larger than Khabib. Khabib had a wider torso and was about .5-1 inch taller.

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-11.jpg

khabibmcgregorrrr-1024x675.png

insert played out Jordan laughing gif.

Nah. They were almost identical in size. McGregor’s legs and muscle mass both were larger than Khabib. Khabib had a wider torso and was about .5-1 inch taller.

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-229-11.jpg

khabibmcgregorrrr-1024x675.png

insert played out Jordan laughing gif.
...I was being sarcastic lol...

Picture this:

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

F-Yo-Thread.gif

Back