Would Khabib be Mayweather's biggest opponent?

A Khabib fight against Mayweather makes zero sense, at least boxing hardcores knew who Conor was.
A Nate Diaz vs Mayweather fight would sell more imo.

This.

People keep trying to desperately make Khabib out to be as popular and marketable as Conor and he's not.

True on the Diaz fight.

Picture this:

Conor looked huge next to Floyd in the ring.

Khabib looked huge next to Conor in the octagon.

How the fuck would Khabib look next to Floyd in the ring? I mean, I actually give Khabib a small chance on size alone, this coupled with the fact that Floyd will be like 43 when they fight, because you already know this fight will go down eventually.

Last time I saw Floyd in the ring, he looked rusty, he had enough for McGregor, but still, he didn't look sharp.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park with Khabib, dude has the gas tank to go 12 rounds I assume. I don't even think a McGregor rematch would be any easier now that he showed his cards.

I mean, if Floyd was 35, it would be like this all night long:

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

But can Floyd still do it at age 43? Even if those guys aren't elite boxers, I mean, Khabib is fucking huge and has a gas tank. And McGregor has learned what he has to do next time.

Unless Floyd was trolling and didn't train and fight properly and next time he will not hesitate to make a mockery of the guys since he knows those will be his last big money fights and he had to not completely expose Conor the first time to make room for a rematch.

Honestly I love those meme crossover fights. They are so much fun. Haters can suck it.

I think that because of the weight, Khabib vs Mayweather will never happen.

Well that and the fact that it's a stupid fight, but mostly cause of the weight.

Wouldn’t matter if he was 6 inches taller and Floyd was 63. Khabib gets destroyed

Judging by memory De La Hoya was the biggest dude he fought. Khabib is bigger than De La Hoya.
De La Hoya was not the biggest person he fought.. he has fought bigger then Khabib. Taking the time to research things, would help.

Probably in a pure boxing match yeah.. But wouldn't you say that his MMA striking is incredibly effective? Even though it's not pretty, can't think of anyone that has out struck him

Petr Yan and Cody would KO him, but they are waay too small.

LW is shit.

Hell no
Picture this:

Conor looked huge next to Floyd in the ring.

Khabib looked huge next to Conor in the octagon.

How the fuck would Khabib look next to Floyd in the ring? I mean, I actually give Khabib a small chance on size alone, this coupled with the fact that Floyd will be like 43 when they fight, because you already know this fight will go down eventually.

Last time I saw Floyd in the ring, he looked rusty, he had enough for McGregor, but still, he didn't look sharp.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park with Khabib, dude has the gas tank to go 12 rounds I assume. I don't even think a McGregor rematch would be any easier now that he showed his cards.

I mean, if Floyd was 35, it would be like this all night long:

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

But can Floyd still do it at age 43? Even if those guys aren't elite boxers, I mean, Khabib is fucking huge and has a gas tank. And McGregor has learned what he has to do next time.

Unless Floyd was trolling and didn't train and fight properly and next time he will not hesitate to make a mockery of the guys since he knows those will be his last big money fights and he had to not completely expose Conor the first time to make room for a rematch.

Honestly I love those meme crossover fights. They are so much fun. Haters can suck it.
Hell no

No, he didn’t look huge next to Conor, they were a similar size. And no, Floyd would be about a -10,000 favorite, and rightfully so.

Khabib only fights 2 or 3 times a year as it is. Let’s not waste his prime on this bullshit.

Mayweather first fought at 126lbs (that's the weight where he won his Olympic bronze), Khabib has fought at 170.

Boxing weight classes

175 lb Light heavyweight
168 lb Super middleweight
160 lb Middleweight
154 lb Light middleweight

Sure Mayeather has fought at Light middleweight but he's not a Light middleweight fighter he's really a welterweight and that's 147 lbs.

Never bought into the idea that Khabib was drastically bigger than Conor. They look about the same size to me.

Khabib would have no chance against Mayweather in the ring. Absolutely none.

‘Cardio’ is a term thrown around but having endurance in a sport is very sport specific at the elite level. He wouldn’t have the cardio to go 12 in boxing, not that it would matter, because even at 43 Mayweather would stop him well before the final bell.

Khabib fights orthodox -> Mayweather fights comfortable in his shoulder roll
McGregor fights southpaw and is taller -> Mayweather has to fight textbook, which he doesn't like.

Oscar de la Hoya is 1cm taller than Khabib. Mayweather toys with him.

The fight will go uneventful with Mayweather throwing 6 -12 punches a round, like in the Conor fight, as long as the UFC paid for it.
After that you will see Mayweather throwing 50-60 punches and end it after a few rounds.
Maybe the Ufc pays for a decision loss this time, as Conor's reputation took a big hit.

Khabib looked huge next to conor? Wtf are you talking about.

It was Conor who was bigger than khabib

Tell me how Khabib was bigger than conor

Khabib
Height 178
Reach: 178
Broader waist, more of a brick form

Conor
Height 175
Reach 188
Slimmer waist, broader shoulders, longer arms, more of a T form

Khabib looks a bit stockier and looked like he was 3 pounds heavier than McG
In their rematch, Conor will make sure he is heavier, as he is around 185 right now.

Who the fuuuuuuck is Khabib? That bitch with no rhythm? <{monica}>Please
Also, Tyson can do all the stuff past fifty. So may should not excuse himself with age card yeah. Especially facing a bum like Khabib whom he never will face because it does not make sense in this life. Also, Mayweather, sitting in his top suite, most probly laughs at any nerd who displays investment in any of those possible freak fights, just like he has laughed entirety of his career at the 50 mosquitos he outboxed. He's a legend. Unlike Bumbib and Conor BumGregor.

Khabibs striking is horrendous even by mma standards
Nah Khabib is one of the best mma strikers ever, he has easily outstruck each and everyone of his opponents on the feet (except maybe for Johnson) including some great ones in Barboza and Conor.

Just like Jon is one of the greatest mma wrestlers of all time.

No, he really didn't.

I scrolled down just to make this post. Conor is wider/broader, Khabib just a bit thicker, and Conor has longer limbs and reach. Both are lightweights that are puny at WW.

Khabib looked huge next to conor? Wtf are you talking about.

It was Conor who was bigger than khabib

Tell me how Khabib was bigger than conor

Really? Conor just has bigger shoulders/arms, Khabibs an inch taller and much thicker back/core.

Khabib could get in the ring with 200+ pounds and still wouldn't stand a chance against money May.

The talk about this matchup is hillarious.

Back