Would Khabib be Mayweather's biggest opponent?

SSJBroly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Picture this:

Conor looked huge next to Floyd in the ring.

Khabib looked huge next to Conor in the octagon.

How the fuck would Khabib look next to Floyd in the ring? I mean, I actually give Khabib a small chance on size alone, this coupled with the fact that Floyd will be like 43 when they fight, because you already know this fight will go down eventually.

Last time I saw Floyd in the ring, he looked rusty, he had enough for McGregor, but still, he didn't look sharp.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park with Khabib, dude has the gas tank to go 12 rounds I assume. I don't even think a McGregor rematch would be any easier now that he showed his cards.

I mean, if Floyd was 35, it would be like this all night long:

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

But can Floyd still do it at age 43? Even if those guys aren't elite boxers, I mean, Khabib is fucking huge and has a gas tank. And McGregor has learned what he has to do next time.

Unless Floyd was trolling and didn't train and fight properly and next time he will not hesitate to make a mockery of the guys since he knows those will be his last big money fights and he had to not completely expose Conor the first time to make room for a rematch.

Honestly I love those meme crossover fights. They are so much fun. Haters can suck it.

No it would probably be someone who boxes

In a boxing ring, Connor has NO chance, even with Floyd being 42.

A Khabib fight against Mayweather makes zero sense, at least boxing hardcores knew who Conor was.
A Nate Diaz vs Mayweather fight would sell more imo.

Khabibs striking is horrendous even by mma standards

Khabib would have absolutely no chance at beating Mayweather in the ring. Even Conor would destroy Khabib in a boxing match. It’s insane that anyone thinks a wrestler would stand a chance against the best defensive boxer of all time.

Khabibs striking is horrendous even by mma standards

Probably in a pure boxing match yeah.. But wouldn't you say that his MMA striking is incredibly effective? Even though it's not pretty, can't think of anyone that has out struck him

well

conor almost beat floyd in boxing
and khabib destroyed conor in striking

so yes, khabib would smash current version of floyd mayweather
but he would get tooled by prime mayweather

Picture this:

How the fuck would Khabib look next to Floyd in the ring? I mean, I actually give Khabib a small chance on size alone, this coupled with the fact that Floyd will be like 43 when they fight, because you already know this fight will go down eventually.

Last time I saw Floyd in the ring, he looked rusty, he had enough for McGregor, but still, he didn't look sharp.

I don't think it will be a walk in the park with Khabib, dude has the gas tank to go 12 rounds I assume. I don't even think a McGregor rematch would be any easier now that he showed his cards.

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

But can Floyd still do it at age 43? Even if those guys aren't elite boxers, I mean, Khabib is fucking huge and has a gas tank. And McGregor has learned what he has to do next time.

Unless Floyd was trolling and didn't train and fight properly and next time he will not hesitate to make a mockery of the guys since he knows those will be his last big money fights and he had to not completely expose Conor the first time to make room for a rematch.

Honestly I love those meme crossover fights. They are so much fun. Haters can suck it.
khabib has short arms and is a horrible striker. That's why he grapples. He lands strikes because of the threat of a takedown. He would not land a single strike vs mayweather. And lols at khaleed only wanting legacy fights.

A Khabib fight against Mayweather makes zero sense, at least boxing hardcores knew who Conor was.
A Nate Diaz vs Mayweather fight would sell more imo.
Actually it might but only because Khabib said he would do 11 rounds with Floyd in boxing but 1 round of MMA. If that 1 round is first, Floyd won’t see the other 11.

Picture this:

source.gif

SoiReS.gif

giphy.gif

Please tell me you don't actually believe this. No 0-0 boxer is going to stand any chance at all against any elite boxer, even if the elite boxer is 50 years old and 50 pounds lighter.

Kebab could weigh 200 pounds and Floyd would still school the shit out of him all day.

Back